December 22nd

I'm sorry :'(
———————————————
When Emma woke, she could instantly feel the coldness of an empty bed. She groaned and rolled over, finding the other half of the bed indeed empty. She sighed and got out of her bed walking over to the closet looking for some clothes, but suddenly she saw something shiny. She furrowed her eyebrows and squatted down coming eye to eye with her gifts for Regina. She was not opening them. Not that it came as a surprise for Emma. But she was glad that Regina hadn't thrown them out at least.

She sighed and flicked her wrist, making Regina's next present appear on top of the rest before taking one of her jumpsuits and putting it on. She walked down the stairs and was met by Crevan on the floor looking at her. She smiled and walked over to him, taking him into her arms.

"Hey sweetie"

Crevan leaned in and Emma smiled and leaned in letting their noses touch and Emma couldn't stop loving him. He was her everything. She kissed his head a couple of times before placing down on the ground and took his bowl walking over to the kitchen, Crevan following, only to be immediately met by Regina making breakfast. She smiled and walked over to the woman kissing her cheek before walking over to the cabinets and taking out a can with food for Crevan. She filled the bowl before walking back out, Crevan following her all the way and placed the bowl down, letting Crevan dig in. She smiled and scratched his ear before walking back into the kitchen and walking over to her girlfriend hugging her from behind.

"Morning", Emma whispered into the woman's neck and Regina couldn't stop herself from smiling a little. She wanted Emma to learn her lesson, but it was hard when the blonde always was so touchy.

"Good morning. Is Henry up yet?", she asked trying to ignore the blondes attempt to turn her around and said blonde knew she was trying to. So she sighed and shook her head.

"No. I think he's tired after last night"

"What happened last night?"

"We went outside and played in the snow. None of us could sleep so I asked him if he wanted to go out and play", Emma answered and smiled wide, but Regina simply widened her eyes and turned around eyeing Emma almost confused.

"Emma! You aren't supposed to play in the snow at that time of night! You both are sup– what's so funny?", she started, but stopped as she saw the blonde's face slowly turning from smiling into laughter and soon Emma cracked a huge smile, chuckling loud.

"Ha ha, I made you turn around", Emma said and brought her hands to the counter on each side of the brunette, trapping her. Said brunette sighed and rolled her eyes.

"You're such a child", she said and turned around, only to be stopped as Emma stepped closer, trapping her too much to even turn around.

"Emma, I'm trying to make breakfast"

"And I'm trying to get a morning kiss from my girlfriend"

Regina sighed and leaned in kissing the blondes cheek before pulling back.

"There. Happy?"

Not to the brunette's surprise, the blonde shook her head, with her mouth formed in a thin line and Regina rolled her eyes. She brought her hands to the blondes cheek, gently caressing them with her thumps. She leaned in and stopped as they're lips were only inches apart, smiling wide.

"You don't deserve such a kiss", she whispered before pushing the blonde back gently smirking at her. Emma pouted and walked over to the cabinets, starting to set the table.

"That's not fair"

"Lying to me is not fair"

"Hey that was not fair at all!", Emma said turning to her girlfriend with a serious look and said girlfriend turned to the blonde with her own serious look. She wanted Emma to learn her lesson, but she couldn't do it to her. She loved Emma too much to punish her like this. So she turned off the stove and moved the pan before walking over to Emma and taking the plates from the blonde placing them on the kitchen island. She brought her hands back to the blondes face and leaned in, connecting their lips in a sweet soft kiss.