December 15th

IM BACK! I really hope you're going to enjoy this chapter, I had a lot of fun writing this.

Again, thank you so much for the follows and subscribers. You have no idea what you're doing to me! Really!

Here it is! Take care until next time!
———————————————
"WHAT?!?", Emma yelled as she slowly raised her hand to her head. She could see Crevan looking confused at her. She swallowed a lump as she waited for an answer from the other end of the line.

"I know!! I have looked everywhere!! I destroyed my place to find it and I can't! Somebody stole it!", Ruby said who also stood with her hand on her head. She had spent almost two hours of looking for the damn phone, but it was no where to be seen or found. Before she could wonder why the other end of the line suddenly sounded like it was hung up, she saw Emma standing right in front of her. Ruby jumped in surprise and fell over a drawer that had been pulled out of her shelf.

"DUDE WHAT THE FUCK?! DON'T FUCKING DO THAT!", Ruby yelled as she stood from the ground.

"Sorry, but I'm in a bit of a freaking situation here, because someone can't take care of a freaking phone!", Emma yelled back mentally killing the wolf. Ruby growled and stood in front of the blonde.

"Me?!? ITS YOUR FUCKING PHONE!! YOU'RE THE ONE WHO'S BEEN TEXTING REGINA!! YOU'RE THE FUCKING ADMIRE!! ITS YOUR DAMN PHONE!!"

Emma growled ending the discussion and started looking for the phone. She looked for almost 5 minutes before yelling out; "ugh, it's gone!"

Ruby rolled her eyes and pointed at the blonde with flat hand.

"No shit Sherlock!"

Emma growled and turned to the wolf with deadly eyes.

"Rubes I swear to god, do not make me come over there and beat the hell out of you!"

Ruby sighed and took a deep breath composing and forcing herself to relax.

"Emma, fighting isn't helping. Someone has the damn phone, and has apparently already used it to their advantage"

Emma nodded and sighs trying to relax herself. It worked for almost 30 seconds before they both heard a phone ring.

"It's mine", Ruby says and sighs before answering the phone.

"Hey babe", she says tiredly and closes her eyes for a second as she listens to Mulan.

"I'm fine babe, just been a long day"

Emma stand frozen looking around the room for the damn phone she knows is long gone.

"Alright. I'll see you in a bit.... Yeah, love you too", Ruby smiles to herself and hangs up turning to the phone.

"Mulan is coming over in a bit. So I should probably start cleaning up", Ruby says, starting to take the clothes from the floor only to feel it gone from her grasp and her room is suddenly clean. She smiles and turns to Emma who still stands frozen.

"Thanks Ems. Go home. You need to sleep"

Emma nods and turns to the wolf smiles at her.

"Yeah.. Thanks Rubes. And sorry for yelling at you. I know it's not your fault. It's my phone. I am the admire after all, so I have to take care of the damn phone"

Ruby smiles and steps forward pulling the blonde into her arms.

"It's okay Em. Just go home and get some sleep"

Emma nodded and stepped back before flipping her wrist disappearing from the apartment. She sighed and immediately went upstairs to make herself ready for bed. When she finally finished and threw herself under the covers, Crevan immediately came jumping in the bed, laying on the other pillow. But before he laid down he walked towards his owner and stood waiting for the blonde to notice him. Said blonde opened her eyes and saw her pet standing in her bed eyeing her. She sighed and sat up bringing her arms half around her legs, looking at the fox.