December 7th

Regina groaned as she heard her clocks bibbing. She took it in her hands and threw it across the room, only to receive a long sound with no end in return. She groaned and laid back in her bed. She flicked her wrist without looking up and the clock disappeared. She groaned even more as she heard the knock on her door.

"Oh for heavens sake!"

She got out of bed and walked down to open the door, only to be met by Robin.

"Robin. Wha-what are you doing here?"

"Regina. I wanted to see you"

He walked in and kissed her softly on the lips. Regina smiled and let him in.

"And why is that? You see me all the time?"

"Actually I haven't seen you at all in this month. I was afraid something happened", Robin said as he followed Regina into the kitchen.

"Oh. It's okay. I've just been—", Regina stopped as she saw the bucket of roses on her kitchen island. She turned to face Robin and smiled oh so innocently.

"Busy"

Robin nodded and looked up to see the flowers on the island.

"Roses"

Regina turned and smiled at the flowers before turning back to the man.

"Yes, uhm. Emma gave them to me", she said a little too quickly for Robins liking.

"Emma? The occasion?"

Regina frowned. She needed to come up with something quick. She couldn't tell him about the secret admire. He would have a flip.

"Uh, I haven't been feeling so well the last couple of days, so Emma send me those as a 'feel better' gift"

Robin eyed Regina for a couple of seconds before smiling and kissing her once more.

"That was sweet of her. How are you feeling so? Have you gotten any better?", Robin asked as he walked to the refrigerator and took out some eggs and bacon.

"I'm feeling quite better, thank you", Regina answered as she sat at the island and watched the man making breakfast.

"That's good. I'm glad to hear"
————————————————
"So. Are you ready for tonight?", Ruby asked as she came over and sat in the booth with Emma.

"Honestly? I'm a little nervous"

"Don't be. It will be fine. Just relax"

Emma smiled at the waitress. Ruby was a really good and supportive friend, and she thanks the Gods for be giving such an amazing friend into her life.

"Alight. It's almost 11. Meet me at my place in two hours"

"Alright, see you then"

Emma smiled and walked out of the diner, leaving a 5 dollar bill on the table. Ruby sat and smiled as she followed the blonde with her eyes.

"Such a love bird"
———————————————
Regina and Robin sat in the living room watching tv as Regina saw her phone go off, seeing Snows name on the screen.

"Excuse me. Snow", Regina announced as she picked up the phone.

"Regina, hey. Um, so David and I was hoping that we could get Henry tonight? Neal's asking for him constantly and really want to spend time with him"

Regina smiled at the thought of little Neal trying to say Henry's name right.

"Of course Snow. When will you pick him up?"