December 12th

Hello everybody!

I am so sorry it's been so long. I just did have the energy to write it done. I have been so sick and just laid in my bed for the most of my time, while I did my homework, and I just got so tired after that, so I haven't had the energy to write more. But here it is, and I hope indeed that you like it. ;)
As you know my story is also on FanFictionNet and ArchiveOfOurOwn if that is easier for you to read on.
———————————————
When Regina woke up, she felt a pair arms around her waist and a naked body behind her. She smiled as she thought back to the previous night.

Wow

She smiled to herself as she turned and was met by a sleeping blonde. She bit her lip and looked down on the blondes naked body. She smirked and looked back up at Emma, making sure she was still sleeping, before traveling her hand down the blondes body stopping at the clit. She bit her lip once more before she started making slowly moving circles on Emma's clit, already hearing said blonde moaning slightly. Regina smiled and continued her ministrations for a couple of seconds before speeding up the process and leaned in kissing the woman's jaw and down to her neck and sucking, gently marking her priority. And sure enough, Emma woke and her eyes opened in surprise as she felt the sucking on her neck and moaned out.

"God"

Regina smirked at the blondes reaction and sucked harder while speeding up her fingers on the woman's clit. Emma's breathing quickly became unstable and Regina knew she was ready for more. She smiled and brought two fingers inside the blonde earning a loud moan and nail scratches on her back.

"FUCK!"

Regina, with no mercy inside her, thrusted fast and hard inside the blonde earning several gasps and moans. She almost deserved a reward. Emma moaned and moaned as she rode the brunette's fingers and soon enough came hard against the woman's hand. As she rode down her orgasm, she opened her eyes once more and met brown adoring eyes.

"Well, good morning", Regina said and smiled at the blonde.

"Good indeed", Emma said and kissed the brunette. She turned around and looked at her watch on her nightstand. 7:34

"How about we go for a shower and then go down to make some breakfast?", Emma asked as she turned to Regina smiling at her. Regina smiled back and nodded. She laid her head on the blondes chest and sighed, but only to scream and jump out of bed. Emma, who was now fully awake, quickly sat up and looked at her new lover.

"Babe! Whats wrong? Are you hurt?", Emma asked in clear horror. But to her relief, Regina shook her head and pointed towards the door. Emma turned and saw the fox standing in the doorway. Emma chuckled and turned to Regina again wrapping her arms around the brunette

"It's okay babe. I will protect you"

Regina nodded and took a deep breath.

"I'm fine. I just need a moment"

Emma nodded and kissed Regina's head before going towards the doorway where the fox stood.

"Hey budy. Exploring are we?", Emma said crouching as she was in front of the fox. She was surprised to see that the fox didn't even stir when she came closer to it.

"Maybe we should get to know you huh? It looks like you have really taken a fond of this house"

The fox continued to stare at Emma as she spoke and before Emma knew it, the fox walked past her and laid on the bed. Emma sighed and shook her head playfully.

"Come on love. Let's shower"
———————————————
By the time Emma and Regina went down to get beakfast, they both heard a phone ring.