December 6th

Regina woke by a knock on her door. She groaned and got out of bed. She put on her rope and walked down to open the door. When she opened it, a bucket with roses stood in front of her with a white card.

You're coming early today

Regina smirked at the thought and took the bucket inside. Out in the bushes, stood Emma smiling as she saw the smirk on Regina's lips. Emma walked out of the bush and away from the house only to be spotted by Ruby.

"Emma? What were you doing in Regina's bushes? Spying again?"

Emma turned in confusion.

"What? No I'm not spying, I was just—", Emma stopped before she revealed too much. Ruby smirked and eyed the blonde.

"You're Regina's secret admire aren't you?"

Emma's face paled and immediately knew she was caught.

"Fine! Yes I'm her secret admire, but you can't tell anyone! I swear to god Ruby, if you tell anyone!"

"Don't worry Emma. I won't tell her or anyone else. But... I TOLD YOU SO!"

Emma groaned and walked down the street, Ruby obviously following.

"Yes you were right. But nothing is going on between us. To her, I'm just a friend. A close friend"

"That you sacrificed your life for. If Regina can't see your love for her by that, she's a blind bitch"

"Watch it", Emma snapped at the brunette as she stopped and turned her body towards her. Ruby groaned and rolled her eyes.

"Okay fine. A very hot blind bitch"

Emma rolled her eyes and shook her head as she started walking again.

"But anyway. How are you going to tell her?"

"With this advent calendar"
———————————————
Regina walked inside her kitchen and put the roses in a vase. She took the card and read it.

The rose is red, Violet's blue. Sugar is sweet, and so are you

Regina chuckled at the poem and took the vase with the card upstairs to her bedroom and walked to her advent calendar wall where all her gifts were settled.

A couple of hours later Henry woke up and saw a little box standing in his bed table. He smiled widely and took the box. He opened it and saw a silver clips for his tie. He smiled and put it back down and got out of bed.

Regina heard footsteps on the stairs and looked around to see Henry now standing in the doorway.

"Morning mom"

"Good morning Henry", Regina said and kissed his forehead. Henry smiled and saw the roses on the island.

"A whole bucket now? He must really like you"

Regina blushed and smiled.

"Yes he must. I must admit I'm touched. Whoever this person is, they certainly deserves a reward"

"A reward huh?"

Regina blushed and turned around.

"Eat your breakfast", she mumbled.
———————————————
"Mom, dad I need you- omg!"

Emma turned around and practically ran out of the Charming's apartment as she saw her parents in bed. David chuckled and got out bed while Snow laid with her head in her hands.

"Stop laughing David, this is not funny"

"Are you guys done?", Emma yelled from the other side of the door.