December 8th

"Emma! Ems wake up! You need to get up!", Ruby yelled as she marched into Emma's bedroom and found her sleeping in her bed. Ruby tried to push her awake but Emma didn't even stir.

God Emma, how much did she give you last night

"Emma!!"

Emma didn't move an inch and Ruby sighed.

"Alright, you asked for it Swan", Ruby whispered and walked down to the kitchen and poured a glass of water before going back upstairs. She immediately threw it at the sleeping blonde, and said sleeping blonde sprung out of the bed. She looked around to see where she was and her eyes landed on her best friend with a now empty glass.

"RUBY!!"

"Stop! You need to come to the diner! Leroy is there and he's drunk off his ass just like you!"

Emma rolled her eyes and murmured something before going to the bathroom.

"Stupid little dwarf!"
———————————————
Emma walked inside granny's with her batch and gun and immediately saw Leroy sitting at the counter yelling at a little boy.

"You little shit, I paid 3 dollars for that beer!"

"Wow Leroy! Enough! Let's go, I have a cell with your name on it"

Leroy turned and saw the blonde sherif standing with her arms crossed.

"I bet. I'll be there as soon as this little shit has learned his lesson!"

Emma immediately made her move and jumped on the dwarf, diving him to the ground. Roland screamed in fright and ran out of the diner.

"Roland!"

Emma hit Leroy in the face so he passed out and ran after Roland. She quickly found him running down the street to her right and ran after him. She was more frustrated than ever. Why the hell was Roland all alone at the diner. Where the hell was Robin?!

"Roland! Stop!"

Roland didn't listen and kept running and screaming. He looked behind him to see Emma running after him but before he could think anymore thoughts, he fell a body against his own and he landed on his back.

"Omg sweetie, I'm so sorry, I didn't see you", Snow said and helped the little screaming boy to stand. Emma catches up with the boy and immediately take him into her arms and hugged him tight.

"Don't ever run away like that again! You scared the crap out of me!"

Roland hugged the blonde as he kept crying.

"Hi sweetheart"

"Hi mom. I'm going to go to Robin to get Roland home. Can you please call dad and say Leroy needs to be taken home from the diner? He's just laying and sleeping"

Snow nodded and smiled.

"Of course"

Emma smiled and walked down the street, only to find out that she didn't knew where Robin lived in Storybrooke. She sighed and called Regina.

"Hello?"

"Hey Regina. Uhm, do you know where Robin lives or is for that matter?"

"Uhm, he brought a little apartment last week actually, why?"

"I found Roland at the diner. Alone! Where the hell is Robin when he's supposed to take care of his son?!", Emma yelled even when she tried not to. Roland was now sleeping in her arms.

"WHAT?!"

"Yeah. Where are you?"

"At home. Come over here, I'll call Robin in the mean time"