Decmeber 24th

LONG CHAPTER AHEAD! I KNOW!

The second last chapter is up and the story is almost finished! I am sorry to those of you who hates reading long long long chapters, but I promise you that this isn't a chapter where there's tons of explanations and little conversations and interactions. Trust me, even I hate reading those myself. So it's not like that.

But I know I said I would write the morning after (the 25th), but I haven't, and it's simply because the chapter is so long already. And I don't want you guys to fall asleep reading my story. (Ha. Ha.) So here it is. I hope you like it!

And if you find any mistakes, (Or MANY), I am so sorry, but It's over midnight in my country and I need to go to bed, so I just haven't got the energy to go through to all of it. So blame me on the mistakes! ALL OF IT! Hopefully you will understand what's going on in the scenes.

Thank you so much! The last chapter will be an epilogue!
———————————————
Emma woke up to another morning with a cold empty bed and furrowed her eyebrows as she sat up and looked around. She got out of the bed and walked to the bathroom but it was empty and she walked down the stairs, but it was just as empty. But when she turned to look out of the windows to the backyard, she discovered her love sitting on her knees in front of Crevan's gravestone. She smiled and walked over to the window looking out at her love.

"She cried herself to sleep again. I know it has only been two days, but... She's really broken without you", Regina said as she let a tear fall. She had woken up early in the morning and felt like she needed to get something off her chest. And she felt like Crevan was the right one for that.

"Yesterday she filled your bowl and I emptied it before we went to bed. It won't surprise me if she also does it today. Or the next couple of days"

She could feel the coldness get to her soon. Her feet were freezing even though she was wearing her thickest socks and her winter boots. She brought her glowed covered hands to her mouth and breathed out, warming them up.

"You know what the saddest thing about all of this is?", she asked Crevan's stone, several tears falling at the thought of her love.

"She is still attached to your nose touching hers. She's not letting it go, so every morning and every night, she's touching my nose instead of yours", she said breaking down and Emma, who stood from the window, walked over to her coat and put it on along with her boots, before walking out of the back door. She slowly walked over to her breaking girlfriend and brought her arms around her shoulder.

"Gina. You need to get in and get some warmth"

Regina turned to see her girlfriend behind her and smiled sadly at her before turning back to Crevan's gravestone.

"I'll take care of her. Don't worry about it sweetie. I promise", she whispered before letting Emma helping her stand and they walked inside. They walked over to the dresser and Emma took off her coat and boots before helping Regina out of them. It was obvious that Emma herself was breaking down inside after Crevan's death, but it was also obvious that she wasn't the only one. Emma could easily see the broken heart in Regina's eyes every time she looked at her and Emma felt her heart breaking even more every time.

"Let's go back up in bed", she said receiving a nod and the couple walked upstairs into the bedroom and Emma helped Regina out of her big pajamas and brought her one her own big t-shirt and gave it to. Regina took it and to Emma's surprise, she brought it to her face and breathed in the blonde's scent.

"It smells like you"

"Because it's mine babe", Emma explained with a chuckle and Regina smiled at her and  put it on before stepping closer, bringing her hands to Emma's neck. Emma brought her arms around her waist and brought her closer.