"Yeah I've noticed that too. Is being champion getting to you?" Roman asks. I shake my head. "No. It's just...Not to sound dramatic,But my life is falling the fuck apart. Again."

"Oh that's not dramatic at all." Seth mutters. "Why do you say that? You're champ,You're getting-"

"Married? Yeah I know. I'm happy about all that I guess but...I just don't know. I cannot feel content to save my soul. I don't know what it is." I sigh.

"Well...Maybe you should just take a day off. Just to sleep and eat and relax and watch movies you like and listen to music you like and just...Relax. All alone. Alone time is the key to happiness. That's what I always say." Seth smiles.

"You only say that because you don't have no friends." Roman mutters under his breath. "I'll have you know,Bastard,That I have plenty of friends." Seth smirks. "Everybody likes me."

"Nobody likes you!"

"That's a lie and you know it! I have more friends than you have nose hairs,And that's a lot!"

"Oh so now you're throwing shade?! Seth,What's good?!"

"What's good? What's good?! I'll tell you what's good you piece of crap! Your mama's-"

"Boy if you finish that sentence imma knock your ass out!"

"Will you please quit yelling?!" I yell,Interrupting their screaming match. "Both of y'all are friendless losers and Roman,You do have a lot of nose hair! Can we all chill out now?" I ask.

"Fine...You know,Maybe this is a good time to tell you something I've been wanting to tell you for the last few days now." Seth smiles. I raise my brows at him. "What?" I ask skeptically.

"I'm...I'm kind of um..."

"Out with it." I tell him.

"I might sorta kinda be dating your sister..."

***

// Sadie //

"This is the most disgusting thing I've ever had to witness in my entire life. Why did you invite me here?" I ask,Cringing as I watch the bugs move around on Dolph's plate.

"Because you're one of my best friends and I needed you around for the moral support." He explains nicely. "Also,My selfie stick broke and I didn't have time to go out and buy a new one and since I wanna shoot this from a high angle...Maybe you could stand on a table and record?" He smiles,Looking at me with pleading eyes.

"First of all I don't support this at all and second of all I cannot believe this madness. What is even the point of this?!" I yell.

"It's simple really." Xavier speaks up. "You know how on fear factor you have to eat bugs and do other gross stuff-"

"Fear factor has been over for years. Please tell me this is not some weird audition tape or something for a show like that." I cut in.

"No no no,We're making our own YouTube video. It's our own version of fear factor. We call it;Fear factor: The WWE version." Big E smiles.

"...I'm out." I shake my head,Trying to walk away but Big E lifts me up and puts me right back in the spot I Was in once before. "E-" I start.

"Don't you dare be sour!" Big E yells. "New day rocks! New day rocks! New day rocks!"

"Come on you know you want to." Kofi smirks,Clapping along as he wiggles his butt. I sigh but slowly start to wiggle my hips and clap along as well.