Chapter 39

A/N: Heads up. Shit will be getting real soon. ;)

One month later

// Sadie //

After Dean's thirty day suspension was over, He was up and ready to go once again. I've never seen him with such a large smile on his face. When he got back into the ring for the first time, he wrestled like it was gonna be his last time doing it! The match was fifteen minutes long, Against Seth and the crowd loved it. They were insanely loud and kept chanting his name, He must've enjoyed it so much.

That was last week.

Now things have been a little...odd to say the least. Me and Dean have been getting along since our break. We've had little to no fights and we always seem to be on the same page. It's great but something isn't right.

It seems like Dean is just being nice to me because he's hiding something, To be quite blunt. He agrees with everything I say. If I say I need or want something he jumps up quicker than I can blink to get it. I just don't understand it.

It's starting to really get under my skin. What if he's hiding something big?

He's been a little secretive as well. He'll leave my hotel room and go 'down to the lobby to take a breather' or something along the lines of that, But I doubt that's where he really goes.

Today had started out oddly too. He woke up before me, Got dressed, And then woke me up to tell me that I should go out tonight, Since it's Saturday. I'd asked him why and he'd fumbled with his words before finally saying 'Because I just want you to get out and enjoy life.'

I.Call.Bull crap.

However, Even though his recent behavior is odd and I think he's got something sneaky going on behind my back, He's right. I really should get out and enjoy. So I called up Naomi and Natalya and decided to make a day out of it.

"I like this one." I shrug, Picking up a card with a greenish color on it.

"Ew." Naomi laughs. "That is the ugliest color I've ever seen in my life. That looks like the color of poop." "Ew, Oh my gosh Naomi." Natalya whisper yells, Trying to hold in her laughter. "What kind of poop looks like this?!"

See this is the good thing about having such amazing friends. We're out paint shopping and we're still having a great time.

So far, We've been furniture shopping, Paint shopping and nic nack shopping. We've decided to spend the day buying just what we need instead of what we want. At first, I thought today would be tiresome and boring, But I really am having a good time, As I usually do with Naomi and Nattie anyways.

"Okay so in all seriousness, Do you think I should get a plain color for my living room?" Nattie asks. "Or something fun like...I don't know, Red." "I would only get red if I was gonna do a theme throughout the house." I warn her. "Once when I was younger my mom made the mistake of painting a room red. It had red walls and black carpet and don't get me wrong, It was cute, But it threw the whole entire house off if you ask me."

"Yeah she's right. I think you should stick to plain colors and then maybe you could have like one room that's just colorful and fun. It could be like a storage room or something." Naomi says. "Well what color is your art room?" Nattie asks me.

"The walls are white right now. I've got plans to pain over it. I'm just going to draw random things on each of the walls in that room. All the walls will be my art wall, You know?" I ask.

"Oh I get ya." She nods. "Well this has been fun but I am starving. Let's go get some lunch." She smiles.

// Dean //