"Oh right, I was just reminding you of the Ibrahim's wedding tomorrow." She said making me roll my eyes. I didn't remember and even if I did, I didn't want to go.

"Okay." I said sniffling not having any energy to fight with my own mother.

"Baby, it was just a dr-" My attention was distracted by a hard knocking on my door startling me.

"Mom, hang on. There is someone by the door." I said to my mother while the knocking only got harder. But suddenly it stopped.

My curiosity got the best of me so I got up to see who it was. Grapping a hijab, I lazily wrapped it around my head then I opened the door so only my head could be visible. I couldn't even register who it was behind the door as that person slammed the door open hitting in my shoulder and knocking me to the ground while he entered the apartment.

"Where is she?" A deep male voice barked as the guy marched right inside.

Turning my head, I noticed it was Eric who broke in to my apartment. His neck tattoo was too recognizable from his back to mistake him for anyone else. "What the hell are you doing here?" I shouted while Eric just roamed around the apartment searching for Ella I suppose. I tried getting up but the sharp pain in my shoulder made me stop in my tracks and take it slow.

Eric totally ignored me while making a mess of the apartment, kicking the chairs to see what's behind them, moving the couch to reveal the hidden corners of the living room and moving around the kitchen island opening the lower cabinets to see if anyone was hiding inside of them.

"What the hell are you doing? Stop!" I yelled once I finally managed to stand up straight.

Walking steadily to where he was in the kitchen, I finally managed to reach where he was trying to block him from going anywhere else in the house, "Where the f*ck is she?" He grabbed me by my injured arm making me shut my eyes from the pain.

"When I talk to you, you answer, B*tch!." He shouted tightening his grip on my arm making me scream.

"I don't know." I yelled in agony. Of course I wouldn't tell him where she was but the pain was too strong to make me just try to kick him out.

"You are lying." He spat throwing me on the grown before he stepped over me and entered the rooms inside.

Grabbing on my shoulder, I tried to sooth my aching shoulder. Noises of things being thrown in the rooms made me cringe but I didn't have any energy in me to even try and stop him.

A few minutes had passed before he finally gave up and came back outside, "Where the f*ck is she?" He shouted once I was in his view again in frustration.

"I told you, I don't know!" I yelled at him with anger mixed with a bit of fear. I would be damned not to be scared of how he looks at me right now. Like he would beat the hell out of me if I displease him.

Marching towards me, he grabbed the shoulder I was supporting knowing it hurt me and squeezed it tight making sure I felt pain, "If I found out you are helping her to hide from me, you are going to wish you never met cause I'm going to make your little pathetic life miserable." His voice was low yet sharp and scary sending chills all over my body.

Quivering, I stayed silent. For a second while my eyes was looking directly at him, I believed he would make me miserable. I believed he would make me wish I never even helped Ella. I truly believed he would hurt me.

Tightening his grip on my injured shoulder, I gritted on my teeth so I would stop myself from yelling in pain, "Am I being clear?" He growled into my ears making me nod as I was in too much pain to answer him.

"Hey! What the f*ck are you doing touching her like that!" I heard a familiar voice. One I was so thankful to hear.

"I said let her go." Zayn pushed Eric making him let me go. I balanced myself before I could fall but suddenly my shoulder hurt like hell so I applied pressure on it using my other hand gritting on my teeth.

Eric stood there looking at the situation. Zayn was by my side, his arm like a shield in front of me while he stood tall facing Eric. "You are the guy from Nadia's party?" Zayn was confused.

"He broke in!" I yelled crying finally finding my voice again feeling safe with Zayn here. "He is Ella's ex." I explained with tears and Zayn seemed to finally realize what was going on.

"I'm her boyfriend and I want to take her home." Eric's deep and low voice was so creepy sending me chills. I made myself small behind Zayn feeling exposed under Eric's glare.

"You can't just force someone to be with you." Zayn spat with disgust.

"My relationship is none of your freaking business boy!" Eric belittled Zayn making him pissed.

"When she comes crying to us in the middle of the night, then yes it is." Zayn spits.

Eric's face changes, his eyes widen and his mouth growl in anger making me shake on the inside, "So she was here! You lied, you litte-" He shouts taking a step towards me trying to grab me again. I shake and hide behind Zayn who uses all of his force to shove Eric off making his almost loose his balance.

"Don't you dare touch her!" Zayn yelled.

Eric gave me a look that said he would find me when I was alone and kill me making me crawl even more behind Zayn. "Don't think your prince charming is going to protect you for long." He spat.

"Get out before I call the cops." Zayn warned getting out his phone out.

Eric and Zayn kept staring at one another as if it was a battle to see which one is bluffing. After a few seconds, the ringing noise from Zayn's voice was audible to all of us making Eric back down, "This is not over!" He spat.

***

A/N

I bit you all forgot about Eric didn't you :p

Anyways what do you think is going to happened between Zaggie now? What will Eric do?

Vote and comment because I love you x