Chapter 28 Final Chapter

Date: June 27, 2012

Alyssa's POV

So, its been about a week since I kissed Ray and Prod caught us. Everyone knows that me and Prod aren't together anymore but they don't know the reason. Nique got released from the hospital and her and Ray made up. The girls went back to the ATL.

Prod has been ignoring me and when he does talk to me, lets just say its not very nice. I try to talk to him but it just doesn't work. The fucked thing is that he's talking to Ray again. I just don't know how to deal with him. Today, though we have a huge day full of promo since the tour starts in a week.

(I got out of my bed and went and did my hygiene. I got out of the shower, dried off, and put on some lotion. I put on my outfit, dried my hair and put it into a high ponytail. After I did all that, I went downstairs to finish waiting for everyone.)

 Roc: Hey Lyssa

Alyssa:(Hugs him) Hey Roccy Pooh Your the only one who's ready.?

Roc: Ray and Prince are ready but they're outside We're only waiting on Prod

Alyssa: Oh

Roc: Have things gotten better between you two yet.?

Alyssa:(Sighs) They've only gotten worse

Roc: What happened with you two, anyway.? Ya'll used to be so I love

Alyssa: Its a long story that I really don't wanna talk about

(Just then, Prod came downstairs.)

Roc: Whats up, bro.?

Prod:(Looks me up and down) Nothing much

Roc: Ready for this promo.?

Prod: Yeah I guess I just haven't been in the mood lately, you know.? (He looked at me again.)

Roc: I guess

Walter: Guys.!! Come on.! We have to go or we're gonna be late.!

(We all rushed outside and hopped in the van. After driving for about 15 minutes, we finally arrived at the radio station. We got out of the van and walked inside. When we got in, we met the DJ.)

Dj: Whats up, you guys.? Im DJ Smoove

Ray: Nice to meet you Im Ray Ray

Prince: Im Princeton

Roc: Im Roc Royal

Prod: And Im Prodigy

Smoove:(Looks at me) And whos this beautiful young lady.?

Alyssa: Im Alyssa VanZant Im their assistant, hairstylist, vocal coach, chorographer, songwriter, everything

Smoove: Oh really.? Well, I like a girl whos multi talented

(He grabbed my hand and kissed it.)

Alyssa: Well, thank you

Smoove: Well, you guys can follow me into the studio, ok.?

(The boys and me, along with Kenneth, walked into the studio. Me and Kenneth sat down on the couch that was in there and the boys sat where the mics were. We waited about 5 minutes until we heard the theme music for the show come on.)

Smoove: Whats up LA.?! This DJ Smoove and right now, I have with me.........Mindless Behavior.!!

Boys: Aye.!! Whats up.?!!

Smoove: Ok So for the people who DONT know ya'll, can we get ya'll names please.?

Ray: Its ya boy Ray Ray