Chapter 17

Date: May 20, 2012

Alyssa's POV

This morning, I felt someone tapping on my shoulder. I opened my eyes and saw Isiah, Prod, Ray, Roc, Prince, Keisha, Walter, and Kenneth standing around my bed. I sat up.

Everyone: Happy Birthday, Alyssa.!!

Alyssa:Aww.!! Thanks you guys.!!

Ray: We got some presents and stuff for you.!

Alyssa: Ya'll didn't have to do that.!

Roc: Oh, we know.! But we wanted to.! You deserve it.!

(They all put my presents on my bed and I started opening them. Keisha got me some new creepers, Walter got me a new guitar, and Kenneth got me a charm bracelet.)

Prince: Ok Lyssa, me and the boys got you a big present from all of us and one from each of us Which do you want first.?

Alyssa: Um, the ones from ya'll selves first.!

(They put their presents on the bed and I started opening them. Prince got me a leather jacket that was just like his and it had misfit pins all over it.)

Alyssa: Aw, Prince.! I love it.!!

Prince: Well, I figured I'd get you one since your always borrowing mines.!

Alyssa: Thank you.!

(We hugged. Next, Roc gave me his present. I opened the box and saw that it was a gold chain and matching studs.)

Alyssa: OMG.! Roc, you didn't.!

Roc: But I did.!

Alyssa: These must have cost you a fortune.!

Roc: Hey, it was the least I could do.!

Alyssa: Thank you.!

(We hugged. Ray handed me my present from him)

Ray: Now, Im warning you.! I don't think you"ll like it.!

Alyssa: Ray.! Im sure I'll love it

(I opened the bag and I saw a parental advisory beanie that matched his, a shirt that matched one of his, and a black and blue pair of Jordans.)

Alyssa: Ray, I love them.!

Ray: I thought we could be twins for a day some times

Alyssa:Cool.! Thank you.!

(We did our special handshake. Prodigy handed me a small box and smiled.)

Prodigy: I bought you this a couple months ago before.........you know

(I opened the box and I saw a necklace. It was the half I heart I got him for his birthday.)

Alyssa:(Whispers) Prod.......

Prod: You remember.?

Alyssa:(Nods) Yeah, I do Where's yours.?

(He reached into his shirt and pulled out his half. I smiled and put my half on.)

Alyssa: Thank you Prod

Prod: No problem

(He hugged me. I turned to Isiah)

Isiah: Here you go (He handed me a box) Happy Birthday

(I opened the box and saw a beautiful bracelet. It had me and Isiah's names and the date we started dating, 1-27-12, on it.)