Chapter 14

Date:May 10, 2012

Alyssa's POV

Hey guys.!!! I know what your thinking.!! Its been a couple months, right.? Anyways, let me catch up guys up on what's been going on. Me and Isiah are still happily together and we just celebrated our five month anniversary. Also, I have FINALLY signed to Streamline/Interscope Records and Im working on my debut album.!! 

Prince is still dating Kennedy and they are STILL so cute together.!! Roc has been talking to this girl named Kiloni, whos a backup dancer for Jacob.He met her when we started rehearsals for the tour a couple weeks ago.Ray still hasnt told Nique how he feels but they talk ALL the time.

Prod is still dating Kaila and they look pretty happy together. As for me and Prod, though, we arent best friends anymore. I mean, we're civil to each other but we HAVE to be because we work together. I do regret that whole little fight we had in Chicago a couple months ago. It was so stupid and immature of BOTH of us. Everytime he sees me, he just looks at me with this angry look on his face. I just miss my best friend.................

(My thoughts were interrupted by my phone ringing. I picked it up and saw that it was Isiah calling me.)

Isiah:Hey babe.!!

Alyssa:Hey.!!! Whats up.?

Isiah:Nothing Just calling to check on my favorite girl

Alyssa:Aww.! Your so sweet.!! But Im just relaxing in my room, chilling I cant wait to see you next week

Isiah:I cant wait to see you either I havent been able to see you in an month

Alyssa:I know Hows the recording going.?

Isiah:Cool Vince just came down here and helped produce this single and he's hoping we can release it within the next month What about you.?

Alyssa:Its going pretty good.! Me, Walter, and Candice have been in the studio non stop.!! The boys have even been helping with the background vocals.!!

Isiah:Really.? Even Prodigy.?

Alyssa:Well, Walter asked the boys would they do it and everyone except for Prod was like "Yeah, of course.!" and Prod didnt say anything so I was like "Prod, if you dont wanna do it, its fine." Then he got mad and said "I didnt say I didint want to do it, Alyssa.! Damn.!!" And he got up and stormed off

Isiah:Im telling you Alyssa, Im not gonna let him keep disrespecting you like that If only I lived in LA.....

Alyssa:Babe, Im fine.!! Thank you though.!! And your gonna be up here in a couple weeks for the tour anyway so....

Isiah:Yeah I guess Hey, babe I gotta go Chino's calling me

Alyssa:Your at the studio.?

Isiah:Yeah We were on a 5 minute break

Alyssa:Oh ok Tell Chino I said hi

Isiah:Will do I love you

Alyssa:(Smiles) I love you too Bye

Isiah:Bye Baby Girl

(I hung up the phone and looked at the clock. It was 10:30am. I got out of the bed, walked into my closet and picked out an outfit for the day. I took a long, relaxing shower and got out about 45 minutes later. I lotioned up and put on my outfit. I did my hair and left it down with some bangs in the front. I walked downstairs to see Prince and Ray arguing over what to have for breakfast, like always.)