Chapter 15

Date: May 17, 2012

Alyssa's POV

I woke up this morning to see I had just gotten a text from Isiah.

TheBabe:-):Hey.! My plane just landed I should be there by 10

(I looked at the time and saw that it was 9:45am. I quickly replied.)

IsiahsMain: Ok babe Cant wait to see you :-)

TheBabe:Ditto....

(I got out of my bed and went into my bathroom. I jumped into the shower and washed really quick. I got out and lotioned up. I threw on my outfit. My hair was still wet so I decided to leave it down.I ran downstairs to see Isiah was talking to Roc and Ray. I sneaked up behind him and put my hands over his eyes.)

Alyssa:Guess who.?

Isiah:Hmm Well, your hands are incredible soft (He reaches behind him and puts his hands on my waist) You have amazing curves, and (He puts his hands on my butt) Your ass is huge so this must be Lyssa.!!

Alyssa:(Laughs and takes her hands off his eyes) Congratulations.!! You guessed correct and as a reward, you get a kiss.!!!

Isiah:Well, bring it on, little mama.!!

(I threw my arms around his neck and kissed him passionately. I felt him wrap his arms around my waist and he picked me up. A minute later, we were still kissing until we heard a cough.)

Roc:Uh. we ARE still here, you know.?

Isiah:Our bad dawg

(He set down and put his arm around my shoulder bringing me closer to him.)

Ray:So what ya'll got up for today.?

Alyssa:We're supposed to be meeting with Walter and Vince today to work on this duet that they got planned for me and Isiah

Roc:Have ya'll heard it yet.?

Isiah:(Shakes his head) Nope But we're gonna start working on it today and then its somebody's special day in three days......

Ray:Lyssa, I cant believe your gonna be 16 though.....

Alyssa:Ugh, I know right.? But Im excited

Isiah:You still having the party.?

Alyssa:Hell yeah.!!

Roc:We gon turn up..!!

Ray:Turn down for what.?!

Alyssa:Ya'll are crazy (My phone rung interrupting the conversation. I looked at it and saw that Walter had texted me.)

BossMan:Hey if Isiah's there, ya'll need to get down here NOW so we can start working on this song, alright.?

IsiahsMain:Alright We're on our way

(I put my phone in my pocket.)

Isiah:Who was that.?

Alyssa:Walter He said we need to get down there now

Isiah:Alright I'll be right back

(He grabbed his bags and went up the stairs)

Alyssa:Ray, is it cool if we use your car.?

Ray:Sure Just make sure nothing happens to her, please.?

Alyssa:(Giggles) Ok Ray Thanks

(Isiah came back downstairs, we said bye to Ray and Roc, got in the car, and headed to the studio. When we got there, Walt and Vince were sitting there going over what I assumed was the song.)