Chapter 8

Date: January 4, 2012

Alyssa's POV

I was woken up this morning by someone knocking on my door. I groaned and turned my back towards the door.

Alyssa:Go away.!!

Roc:Lyssa, you have to get up.!! We're leaving in two hours.!

(I looked at my phone and saw that it was 8:45. I sighed and sat up in the bed.)

Alyssa:Alright, Im up.!!

Roc:Thank you.!

(He walked away from the door and I started packing. While I was doing that, Isiah texted me.)

Isiah♥♥♥♥: Morning beautiful.!! What time are ya'll leaving.?

Lyssa: Morining handsome.!! At 10:45

Isiah:I'll be there as soon as I can

(I set my phone down and continued packing. After I was done, I took a shower and changed clothes. I put on some pretty chill clothes since we were about to be on a plane for two hours.

By then, it was 10:30. Prince helped me carry my bags downstairs out to the van waiting to take us to the airport. Bahja, Niq, and Bre were waiting on us so we could say our goodbyes.

Bre:Aw, Im gonna miss you guys.!

Prince:We're gonna miss ya'll too.!!

(We did a huge group hug and finished loading the van. I checked my phone and saw that it was 10:40. I started looking all over trying to see if I could stop Isiah. Prod noticed me looking around and walked over to me.)

Prod:What are you looking for.?

Ray:More like, WHO is she looking for.?

Alyssa:Shut up, Ray.!! Prod, Im looking for Isiah. He promised him would try to come see me before we left today.!!

Walter:Guys, five more mintues untill we leave

(Five more mintues passed and he still hadnt showed up. Keisha said that we HAD to leave then so I reluctanly started to climb the steps to the van when I heard someone shout out my name.)

Isiah: Alyssa.!! Wait.!!!

Alyssa:Isiah.?!!!

(I hopped out of the bus. He ran up to me and picked me up in his arms and hugged me tight. He set me down and held my hands.)

Alyssa:I thought you were gonna miss me.!!

Isiah:I almost did.!! But I had to stop and get you this....(He pulled a teddy bear out of his bag and handed to me.)

Alyssa:You got this for me.?

Isiah:Well, you mentioned how much you liked teddy bears and I wanted you to have something to remember me by so.......

 Alyssa:Thank you (Hugs it) I love it.!!!

Isiah:(Smiles) Good

Keisha:Alyssa.!! We have to leave now.!!

Alyssa:OK.!!! Well, I'll see you in a little while

Isiah:Alright (He grabbed me and hugged me tight.)

Alyssa:I'll call you as soon as we land

Isiah:Ok You better go

Alyssa:Bye