Chapter 4

Date: Decmber 26, 2011

Alyssa's POV

When I woke up, I realized I was in the bed alone. I heard the shower running so I watched TV until Prod came out of the bathroom dressed

Alyssa:Happy Birftday.!! (I hugged him really tight)

Prod:Thanks.!!

Alyssa:So we still going bowling.?

Prod:Nope While you were sleeping, Summer and Ashley called me and suggested we go to this huge movie fair downtown

Alyssa:Its outside.?

Prod:No You know the old football stadium.? (I nodded) Its there

Alyssa:Oh cool Well, Im gonna go get dressed

I went in to the bathroom and did my hygiene. I got out of the shower and dried. I put on lotion then my clothes. I straightened my hair then left the bathroom and went downstairs and saw Prod talking to Ashley and Summer.

Alyssa:Ash.! Sum.! (I ran over to them and hugged them both really hard)

Summer:Hey Lyssa.!

Ashley:How are you.?

Alyssa:Good and Ya'll.?

Ashley:Oh the usual

Summer:Dancing

Prod:Well, come on ya'll The movie is gonna start soon

(We all got in Ashley's car and drove to the movies. We saw Our Family Wedding. After we got out of the movies, we went to the mall to go shopping. While we were there, Summer took a picture of me and Prod together on my phone for me. He was hugging me from behind. I posted it on Instagram.

Via Instagram

@BaddieLyssa

Happy Birfday to my bestie @therealprodigy_1.!! I love you.!! We out here.!! (Pic on the side)>>>>>>>>>

(We shopped and took more pictures. Afterwards, Ash and Summer dropped us off at home and me and Prod went to my house. My parents weren't home because they had his banquet to go to. Prod's dad and my dad work at the same place so Prod's family had to go too.)

Alyssa:So, did you have a good birthday.?

Prod:Yeah it was good That movie was great

Alyssa:Yeah.? Well, Im gonna make it even better (I got up and ran to my room. I grabbed the bag and ran back downstairs. I gave him the bag and he screwed up his face.)

Prod:Lyssa, you didnt have to get me anything

Alyssa:Oh I know (He pushed me lightly on the shoulder) But I wanted to Open it

(He opened up the bag and pulled out a black box with a red bow. He opened up the box and pulled out a necklace. It was a have heart and it said "I Lov" on it)

Prod:Lyssa:Its beautiful.!! Where's the other half.?

(I took the other half off of my dresser. That half said "e You" on it. I took his necklace out of his hand and put it on for him. He did the same for me.)

Alyssa:Do you like it.?

Prod:Alyssa, I love it.! Thank you so much.!

Alyssa:(Smiles) Your welcome

(He started to lean in and so did I. All of a sudden, his lips crashed into mines. As our lips moved in sync with each other's, I swear my damn heart nearly jumped out of my chest. He slowly pulled away and looked me in my eyes.)

Prod:Wow....

Alyssa:I know, right.?

Prod:Lyssa, you know how I feel about you, right.?

Alyssa:(Nods) Yeah Im your best friend

Prod:Yeah but I love you

Alyssa:I love you too

Prod:No Not like in a best friend type of way Like in a boyfriend girlfriend way

Alyssa:(Eyes widen) Oh.! Oh.....

Prod:Yeah Lyssa, I have loved you for a while now

Alyssa:Why didnt you say anything.?

Prod:At first, I was hella nervous and then when I finally got up the courage, I kept getting interrupted

(I couldnt say anything.! I mean, my best friend just told me he loves me.! )

Prod:Lys, Please say something.!

Alyssa:Prod, I need some time to think, ok.?

Prod:Yeah I can understand that I'll see you later (He got up, kissed my forehead, and went back to his house. By then, it was like 10:30 so I changed into an old t shirt, some basketball shorts, and some footie socks. I layed in bed thinking)

I cant possibly start dating my best friend.! I mean, its not even the fact that I dont love him back, its the fact about what we'll have to go through if we do start dating. I'll think about it more later.

Im gonna try to upload more guys but here it is..............