Chapter 22

Date: June 16, 2012

Alyssa's POV

So, let me fill ya'll in on whats been going on the last two and a half weeks.  Prod has gotten released from the hospital and he's doing a lot better. I have gotten my cast taken off and my arm's fine. Prince and Kennedy broke up which is crazy to me. He said something about him always being gone or some cap like that but whatever. 

 As for the whole Isiah situation, his trial was actually yesterday and they found him guilty of attempted murder, breaking and entering, being in possession of an unregistered weapon, and aggravated assault. They sentenced him to 30 years in prison.

For the past week, the boys have been getting ready for the #1 girl tour.  They are REALLY excited. Me, on the other hand, I am sooo stressed out. I have to plan their outfits, I have to come up with extra routines and I have to remix some songs. The stuff I do for them.! So far today, we've been here in the dance studio for about 3 hours and its only 9 am.

Alyssa: Are ya'll serious.?! How did ya'll manage to forget some of the parts to #1 Girl.?!

Ray: Lyssa, chill.! We haven't done that song in a while.!

(I sighed heavily and ran my fingers through my hair.)

Alyssa: Ok, just.............do it please

(The music started and they started doing the routine. They were doing pretty good until about the middle of the song and they messed up and part. I let them finish the song and then I started to talk.)

Alyssa: Ok Its not as bad as I thought it was

Roc: Exactly

Alyssa: (Laughs) Shut up.!! Come on so I can teach ya'll this last part.!

(We started the music again and I taught them the part again and they had it down in under 30 minutes. After we did that, they ran over Mrs. Right, and Gone.)

Alyssa: Alright guys.!! Take a break.!!

(The boys ran off to wherever they ran off to. I sat done against the mirror and was on my phone scrolling through Instagram. All of a sudden, Prod came and sat down next to me.)

Prod: Hey babe

Alyssa: Hey.! Whats up.?

Prod: Nothing Im exhausted

Alyssa: Well, no one told you to stay up all night last night celebrating

Prod: Hey, I was just happy that Isiah got what he deserved so I thought a celebration was in order

Alyssa: Its ok to celebrate but until 4am when you knew we had to be up at 6am.?

Prod:(Kanye shrugs) That's the life I live though......

(I looked at him and we both just busted out laughing.)

Alyssa: You are so stupid.!

Prod: Isnt that what you love about me, though.?

Alyssa: Yeah I guess

 Prod: So, me and the guys were wondering.........

Alyssa: Yeah

Prod: We were thinking about going to Disneyland

Alyssa: Seriously.? Ya'll know that we have to get ready for the tour

Prod: We know but we've all been stressing out lately and we could use the break

Alyssa:(Sighs) I don't know, Prod........