Chapter 3

Date:December 25,2011

Alyssa's POV

When I woke up this morning, it was like 9:00. I realized it was Christmas and I checked my phone. I had texts from Prod, Ray,Prince, and Roc. I also had some from Zonnique, Bahja, Bre, Diggy, and Jacob.

Via Texts

Prod: Merry Christmas, best friend.! I love you.! See you in a couple hours

Ray: Merry Christmas tink-tink.! I lub you sissy.!

Roc: Hey Lys.! Merry Christmas.! I cant wait till ya'll get back. Love you

Prince: Hey Mini Misfit.! Merry Christmas.! I'll call you later.!

Niq Niq: Hey.! Merry Christmas.! I cant wait to see ya'll next week.! Love you

Bahja: Hey bug-a boo.! Happy Christams.! Txt you later

Bre: Merry Christmas Lil Thug.!! I love you.! We outchea next week.!!

Diggy: Hey uggie.!! Merry Christmas.!!

Jacob: Hey Lyssa.! Merry Christmas.!! I love you so much and I cant wait to see you.!!

End of texts

I jumped out of the bed and ran to my parents room. I ran in and started jumping on the bed.

Alyssa:Mommy.! Daddy.! Wake up.!

Ian:Ok Ok We're up

Sharon:You ready to open presents honey.?

Alyssa:Yeah

(We went downstairs and started opening presents. My mom got my some clothes from Aeropostale and Hollister. My dad got me a IPhone, a IPod, and some Blue Beats. After we opened presents, we ate breakfast and then got dressed. >>>>>Oufit on side)

Ian:You ready, Princess.?

Alyssa:Yes Daddy

(We grabbed the presents we got for them and headed next door to the Crippen's house. When we knocked on the door, Terry opened it)

Terry:Hey you guys

Sharon:Hey Terry

Terry:You guys have presents, right.?

Alyssa:Yeah we do

Terry:Then you can come in

(We walked in their house and the first thing we saw was their huge Christmas tree. Every year, they put this same tree up and every year, I still stare at it. It still had presents around it. I was so busy staring at the tree that when I felt someone tap me on the shoulder, I nearly jumped out of my skin.)

Prod:Im sorry Did I scare you.?

Alyssa:Yeah A little but your good (Smiles) Merry Christmas

Prod:Merry Christmas homie (They hug)

Wanda: Come on kids Its time to eat

(We went in to the dining room and when I say I have NEVER seen that much food in my life, Im not lying. My mom and Ms. Wanda hooked it up. After we ate, we all went into the living room and started opening presents. I got Terry some Bred 11's, JoJo some Hollister shirts and some Jordans,and I got Kaaliyah some new dolls and some earrings because she just got her ears pierced.)

Prod:So, are you ready for your present.?

Alyssa: Dont play with me Prodigy I want my present

Prod: Touchy Touchy (Smiles) Here

(He handed me a box that was blue and had a green bow on it. I opened the box and saw a beautiful Pandora charm bracelet. It had a charm with a pair of scissors and an effiel tower charm.)

Alyssa:I dont get it

Prod:Well, the Effiel Tower one is because we've always said we wanted to go there and the scissors are because your sheer perfection

Alyssa:Oh my gosh....

Prod:You dont like it, do you.? I told told the guys that you wouldnt..(I cut him off by hugging him really tight. No one and I mean NO ONE has ever gotten me something so meaningful.)

Alyssa:I love it.!! (Puts it on) Thank you

Prod:Your welcome Now where's mine.?

Alyssa:Calm down (Hands him a box) Here

(He opened the box and I swear I saw his mouth drop. He pulled out a red pair of Doc Martens, a pair of raybans, and some Red and black vans.)

Prod:These are great.!! Thank you.!

Alyssa:Hey thats not it.!! Keep looking.!!

(He went back into the box and pulled out a photo album. He started flipping through it. I filled it with pictures of when we were little, when the group first formed, and some other random ones)

Prod:(Flipping through it) Wow I havent seen these picutres in ages.!! (Looks up at her) Thank you.!!

Alyssa:Your welcome.!! (They hug)

(The rest of the day was pretty chill. Later that night, me and Prod were upstairs in his room talking)

Alyssa:So what are we doing for your birthday tomorrow.?

Prod: I thought maybe we could go bowling and just chill

Alyssa:Ok cool Hey, wanna take some pictures.?

Prod:Sure

(I got my phone out and pressed the camera icon. Me and Prod took a picture with us doing the peace sign. We took one of us holding hands and my bracelet was glistening. The last one we took, he was kissing me on the forehead and I was smiling/laughing. I put them all together in a collge and posted it on Instagram.)

Via Instagram

@BaddieLyssa

This boy has been my bestie for forever.!! Today we celebrated our 14th Christmas together.!! I love him.!! @therealprodigy_1 P.S: Check the bracelet he got me though.....

Via Comments

@ProdLoverGirl: Aww.! Yall too cwute.!

@OMGGuidette: Wish I had a bestie like that.....

@MB'S#1Girl: I love yall together.!!

End of Comments

Prod:Hey, its getting pretty late You wanna spend the night here or you want me to come to your house.?

Alyssa:We're already here I just have to go back home and change

Prod:Ok I'll be waiting

(I went next door back to my house and changed in to a tank top, some Mickey Mouse Pajama pants, and some black Uggs. I filled a bag with some clothes for the next day, grabbed my chargers for my phone and ipod and went back next door. When I got to his room, he was already lying on his bed flipping through channels. I plugged in my phone and ipod and layed next to him)

Prod:Did you have a good Christmas.?

Alyssa:Yep Did you.?

Prod:Well, any Christmas with my family and my best friend is good so

Alyssa:Yeah Well, Im sleepy so goodnight

Prod:Goodnight

Welp.......Thats it lol Just kidding but Ive been on punishment so Ive had to sneak on the computer but I got off Friday but then I had a jazz band trip so its been hard......But Ill update as much as possible P.S: Imagine that the pic on the side is Alyssa and Prodigy