Chapter 16

Date: May 18, 2012

Alyssa's POV

When I woke up this morning, I was laying on top of Isiah and His arms were wrapped around my waist. I looked up at him and saw that he was sleeping peacefully. I looked at the clock on my nightstand and saw that it was 9:32am. I kissed Isiah softly on the lips to wake him up. His eyes fluttered open.

Isiah:Mmm (Stretches) Morning Baby Girl

Alyssa:Good morning How you feeling.?

Isiah:My eye hurts a little but other than that Im fine What about you.?

Alyssa:My stomach hurts a little

Isiah:I think I have something that can fix that

(He slid out from under me and went downstairs. A couple minutes later, he came back carrying two ice packs.)

Alyssa:Yes.! This is just what I need.!

(He came and got back on the bed. I was sitting at the head of the bed so he sat by my feet. He got on his stomach and put the icepack on my stomach. I took the other one and held it to his eye for him.)

Isiah:Thanks babe

Alyssa:Your welcome

(I turned the TV on and we watched reruns of Flavor Of Love. About 15 minutes later, there was a knock on my door.)

Alyssa:Come in

(Prod cracked the door open and poked his head through it.)

Prod:Hey Um, Alyssa, can I talk to you.?

(I looked at Isiah and he shook his head and mouthed "No.!".)

Alyssa:Prod, I dont think thats really a good idea......

Prod:Alyssa, Please.!!

(I sighed and got off the bed and started to walk towards the door. Isiah jumped up and blocked me.)

Isiah:(Whispers) Alyssa, what are you doing.?!

Alyssa:Isiah, the least I could do is talk to him, ok.? I'll be back

(I walked around him and left my room. I stood outside the door with Prod.)

Prod:Can you come with me into the dance studio.?

(I nodded and followed him downstairs into the dance studio. We sat on the couch that was down there.)

Alyssa:So, you wanted to talk.?

Prod:Yeah (Takes a deep breath) Alyssa, Im sooo sorry.!! I NEVER meant to hit you yesterday.! When I saw you crying, I swear my heart broke into a million pieces.! These past few months, I havent been the same and thats because you and me werent talking. I didnt even FEEL like myself.! Back in February, when I blew up on you, I think I did that because I couldnt accept the fact that I had feelings for two girls. But Ive been thinking about it and Ive realized that I love Kaila but Im IN love with you.! I never meant to hurt you and if you still want to be with Isiah, thats fine.! I just wanted you to know that I love you and I want to be like we were.!

(I couldnt even say anything. I was shocked. I looked at Prod and I saw the sincerity in his eyes. I started to cry.)

Alyssa:Prod, Im so happy you said that.! Im sorry about all those times I called you out of your name. I only did that because I guess I was jealous.! But to be honest.....I dont think its a good idea for us to be together right now.! We've both said a lot of things we regret and I dont know about you, but my wounds are still fresh.! I know you didnt mean it but it still hurts.! Plus, Isiah's a good guy.! I really think I owe it to him to give us a real chance, WITHOUT being held back by my feelings for you.!

Prod:I understand babe I know that Ive basically put you through hell these past few months.!

Alyssa:Yeah you did but I forgive you.! Oh, and I would love if we were best friends again.!

Prod:(Smiles) Me too

(He pulled me into him and we hugged tightly. When we pulled away, he kissed me on the forehead.)

Prod:I missed you

Alyssa:I missed you too (Sighs) What are you gonna do about Kaila.?

Prod:Oh, I broke up with her last night I cant date someone else and I have feelings for you

Alyssa:Yeah I guess Welp, I better get back upstairs I'll talk to you later

Prod:Ok

(I went back upstairs to my room. When I walked in, I saw that Isiah was dressed and he was putting his shoes on.)

Alyssa:Hey.! Where you going.?

Isiah:Out

Alyssa:Where.?

Isiah:Just out

Alyssa:Ok, what the hell is wrong with you.?

Isiah:How could you go and talk to Prodigy.? I thought you "cut him outta your life".?

Alyssa:Well, we've been friends for years I dont think I could ever do that I was just mad when I said that

Isiah:Well, I dont like you talking to him

Alyssa:Isiah, werent you the one who said that you didnt want to get in between us.?

Isiah:And I dont but hes in love with you

Alyssa:No hes not (GCO)

Isiah:Alyssa, yes he is I see the way he looks at you Whenever you smile, he smiles

Alyssa:Really.?

Isiah:Yeah (Takes a deep breath) The only reason Im acting like this is because I dont want him to take you from me

Alyssa:Isiah, hes not gonna take me from you, ok.?

Isiah:Ok Im sorry

Alyssa:Me too

(He kissed me softly on the lips.)

Isiah:I'll be back babe

Alyssa:Where you going.?

Isiah:To get somebody a birthday present (Kisses her forehead) See you

(He ran down the stairs and left. I sat on my bed and started thinking.)

Im gonna give Isiah a chance I will not let Prod get in my head........Hopefully

Yeah, it was a little short but thats what happens when I update during the week.!! lol