Who She Be?

Comment below what days you would like me to update. If i update on Fridays they will be shorter but if I update every two weeks on Saturdays then you'll get double updates.

Saturday= Double updates= double the wait

Fridays=Shorter updates =every week
Please let me know.

Note this wonderful book will be ending shortly but good news there is going to be a third book!!!!

Okay, go ahead and read now
:)
___
Vivian's P.O.V

The ride home was dead and was slightly awkward. Jessica's squeals and crap were so agitating. Jake looked to be out of his daze and grinned at times. The tension was large and it coiled like a snake. I didn't know how to feel. In honesty I didn't need to feel anyway I had a whole fiance next to me. But it still sucks. Kaz and I departed from the group to grab the kids from my aunt's house.

"Aunt Mae I'm here!" I shout as I walk through the door.

Theodore and Journey both wobble to me. It was cute watching them make their way over to me. I embrace them both in a loving hug. "I've missed you both!" I exclaim.

They smile. The door opens again and Kaz walks in. Instead of them running to him, like they usually do they just stand there looking at him.

I was puzzled their never this distant.
"Theo & Jojo give Kazzy a hug." I command. They do as I ask, yet it seemed like they weren't comfortable with it.

I walk into the kitchen. "Hey aunt mae!" I shriek with happiness. It's been a few months since I've seen her. With the kids and stuff you never realize how distant you become when so much is on your plate.

"Vivian!" She engulfs me in a loving hug, while abandoning her concoction.

"I've missed you." I sigh as I smell her signature vanilla perfume.

"Vivian I have something to tell you." She whispers,worriedly.

I smile. "I have to tell you something too." No one new about my soon to be marriage and i wanted her to be the first to know.

"Vivian, the kids are gone."
____
Jake's P.O.V

I couldn't be more shocked to say that Vivian called me. I thought that by now she wouldn't have wanted anything to do with me. With Jessica and the pregnancy I can say that I don't want anything to do with myself.

But her she was sitting next to me. We were driving to a law firm. I didn't know why but I had a hunch that it was dealing with the kids.

As to why her boyfriend was unable to take her, she didn't say. I don't think she really cared who took her as long as she got there. She was shaking kind of in a shivering state.

I reached my hand and placed it on her thigh. She was wearing kaki shorts with a white blouse. Her hair was in a tight curly ponytail that jerked up at my touch. Her brown eyes were large, it was scary. I really didn't know how much she cared for these kids until today.

The two little ones had stayed at her aunts. There they were thought to be safe. I finally get the courage to say,
"I'm sure everything is fine, Vivian."

I wanted to reassure her that nine out of ten everything would be okay. But then again I wasn't so sure. She looked over at me.

"How do you feel about the baby?" She asks curiously.

I shrug.
"I don't think it's mine." I reply.

"What do you mean, you don't think it's yours?" She questions.

Yeah sure, I slept with Jessica.But Jessica slept with someone else too.
The many nights in our relationship or whatever you wanna call it she would always sneak off. She was always texting someone else.

"How are you and Kaz?" I ask, changing the subject.

"Since the kiss he's been distant." She sighs clearly not wanting to talk about him. But i push on.

"So where are you guys relationship wise?" I ask.

"Oh look we're here." She sighs in relief.

I hop out my car after parking. And open the door for Vivian. We walk into the facility and go to the front desk. There is a women sitting behind the desk. Her black hair was short, in like a Bob like do. Her dark complexion contrasted to Vivian's.

"Hi. I'm here to see Tamara Riddick." Vivian smoothly says.

The lady points us in her direction.
"Last door on your right."

Vivian thanks her and walks down the hall with me trailing her. She knocks lightly on the door.

"Come in."

Vivian looks at me and I nod towards the seat. Indicating that I'd stay behind.

Vivian opens the door sliding in.
__

Vivian's P.O.V

I slip in the bright, spacious room. My aunt sat directly across from me.

"Vivian." She doesn't look surprised by my presence.

"Tamara."

She smiles coldly. "Please have a seat."

I sit down and look at her.
"What did you do with my kids?" I question harshly.

"Nothing."

"So why aren't they with Aunt Mae?"

"So you can identify her as your aunt but not me? Tsk Tsk. But to answer your question, their with me. "

"Why?" I ask irritated by her long shenanigans.

"Because their mine. Have you not read the will?" She grabs something out her drawer. A crisp white paper that has black ink across it, is handed to me.

I read and re-read over it. I look up confused. "It's says that the kids go to me."

"That's true but under that paragraph 6 it say that, if you aren't engaged by your 21st birthday that the children go to the next available guardian."

"Which is?" I question.

"Me."
____
Don't forget to vote comment etc
Anyways Merry Christmas
Love you guys.
Lee
God bless