Taken

"Now that you can't have me. You suddenly want me." - Taken. By 1D

I walked down the stairwell. The houses eerie steps made me flinch, at the noise it made.

"Babe?" Talk about trying to be secretive. But even if I were to make not a noise his peculiar perfect hearing would still have me captive.

Instead of answering him. I tiptoe to the closet closest to the kitchen. Errr.
My stomach grumbled. At this point anything could give me away so I roughly but quickly place my long brown arms around my stomach, encasing it from making any audible sounds.

I skip inside. Covers were stacked on one side. And there was an open space on the other side. And I settle for the uncluttered section.

I wait for his foot steps. "Vivian!" He shouts.

My breathing gets hitched In my throat as he passes the bathroom and stops by the closet.

Luckily at that same exact time the generator hums itself back to life.

He glances toward the closet momentarily and continues to walk. I let out a breath of relief as I hear his steps fade.

I walk out of my hiding place and quietly move to the kitchen. "Rrrrooooaaaarrrr!"
I jump at the racket made. I turn around hurriedly. "Kazie whes in ehere!"
A toddler Theo stands in the doorway.

"Shh!" I tell Theo. He shakes his head wildly.

" Kazie!"

"Shh!" I repeat to Theo. "I'll double whatever he said." I exasperate desperately.

He stops and eyes me carefully.
"Owkay."

"Stay here and cover for me." I say.
He nods. For him to be 1 approaching 2 he was no dummy.

I run down the hallway and up the stairs lightly. "Bbbbbbeeeeeezzzzz." A voice says as I claim the second to last stair accomplished.

"Nia! Not you too!" I say.

She nods. "We twoo!"
She repeats.
I wouldve offered her the same deal as Theo but I could here someone coming.

I rush pass Nia. And run into my room.
I go into yet another closest and hide.
Kaz bursts into the room and this time their is no machine to muffle my shriek.

His eyes narrow and he puts his pale hand on the doors nob.
Unlike in scary movies when the killer is nearing the discovery of the victim and something distracts them. I have nothing to buy me time.

I either can A) come out or B) get discovered. By the time I need to decide he already has the door opened ajar. A smirk is plastered on his face.

"Found you." He says.

He pulls me out of my hiding place.
''Whatever." I say while looking in his eyes.
"I made breakfast sexiness." I smirked at the name he gave me after he caught a guy call me sweetheart. Now it was either babe, baby, sexiness, beautiful or sweetcheeks.

"Great I'm starving!" I say as my stomach growled.

He laughed. "So I have a question." He said.
"Shoot." I say.
" Are you an orphanage? Cause I totally wanna give you kids."

"Eww Kaz!" I bellow with laughter.
"We already have to many running around right now. And A) you aren't the one giving birth and B) you aren't a virgin."

He snickers. "Yea but its true when they say first times a charmer. Cause I'm definitely gonna rock your world. By the time I'm done with you the neighbours are gonna know my name."

I'm shocked by his comment.
Yea Kaz was dirty but he'd never said sexual dirty to me.

My heart was beating so fast and hard.
"Now c'mon." He says his voice returning to normal. He grabs my butt as an attempt to get me to move but instead a moan escapes my lips to fast for my lips to close my mouth.

"See were already starting." He whispers. That's when I noticed out of frustration and pleasure I had said his name.

"No." I stutter.
" You see what had happened was..."
"Save it sweet cheeks I know you want me as bad as I want you."

I turn to him.
"And how much do you want me." I ask flirtatiously.
He points his pointer finger to his private area. And I glance down.
"Oh my God. Your so gross Kaz!"

"Hey you wanted to know."

I roll my eyes and take his hand. "Let's go."
•••

I could feel him more than see him looking at my butt.

"Kaz knock it off were in front of the twins." I say while cleaning the plates.

"Ha like that does anything. I'm still gonna look."

I sigh.

"Yeah I figured."

"Do you think Danie can watch the kids tonight?"

I think for a minute. "Yea I mean unless her and Cole are gonna be hanging together but he can come over."

"Good cause I wanted to take you on a date." I hadn't heard him get up from sitting. And now I could feel his minty breath on my neck.

It sent a tingly sensation down my back.
"OK." My voice comes out hoarse and squeaky.

He chuckles at the effect he could have on me.
"I'm gonna go shower your welcome to join me sexiness."

I laugh "That's so tempting." I joke. "But I'll pass."

"Let me know if you change your mind."

"Yep."
----------
I'm lounging around waiting for Kaz to get down here when the doorbell rings.

I was currently blasting some Rixton. Me and my broken heart.

" I need a little loving tonight
Hold me so I'm not falling apart
A little but I'm hoping it might kick start
Me and my broken heart."

God I loved this song! I loved them. Especially Lewi but of course I would never tell Kaz. He would rip him apart.

"Coming." I open it widely. Letting the brightness of outside fill my body warm. I shield my eyes from the light.

"How may I help you?" I ask since I couldn't see I didn't know who it was.

"Viv?" I look up to stare at the person not caring if I went blind.

"James?"
°°°
Hey! This is the 1st chap of the 2nd book Giving Into The Fight. I hope u liked it. Please give me your input I would love to hear what each of you thought of it....
Anyway yea thanks love u guys!!

God Bless!