Fever

We don't go to the movies or out to eat. We just simply hang. Lillie was over today with Ismae taking care of the twins. While Kaz and I stayed at his place. Where he cooked an amazing dinner.

Kaz had cooked some good things. I would tell you but I can only name 1 out of the 5.

So I will just say that my favorite was the lemon cake.

We were discussing random things while, cuddling on the red,couch he bought from lazy boy.

"I just don't get it."

"What?" I ask him intrigued at the change of topic.

"You. Out of all the guys you could've had,why'd you choose me?"

Im quiet at the question. "I don't know I just kinda fell for your great personality, perverted ways, your grins. You, and I really dont know why."

He smiles at my words. I'm quiet.
Not wanting to ruin the welcoming silence that was coming.
×o×o

2 weeks later

*Cough *Cough
Thats all I've been doing..coughing. And I wanted to die.

I had a fever,cough,stuffy nose,headache, and constantly was throwing up.

In other words I had the flu.

It sucked so much. I couldn't move without falling. I was really tired and frustrated all the time.

Kaz on the other hand took care of me, without a groan. It felt amazing to know he was there, and that everything was going to be fine.
***
Theo came running on his toes, walking once he was near me.

"Masa look!" He said pointing to a drawing in his hands.

Masa was what him and Jojo called me. I felt uncomfortable being called mother. But we all agreed, the kids, that they would still look up to me in a motherly-sisterly way.

So we put our heads together and thought. And MASA was given from Wade. So I just stuck with it.

"What?" I ask tiredly.

He held up the paper and showed me his drawing. it was a picture of me and Kaz. We were holding hands and watching birds. I smile.

"It's great Theo!''

He laughs as I ruffle his hair.

" Nice go show Kazzy." I say.

He jumps up and leaves. I cough again. This time harder. My head pounds with every coughing fit.

Eventually everything goes black.
•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•°•

hey I didn't really feel this chapter, but I wanted to update because I haven't in a long time. I will be updating more so don't worry!!!