Bro Bag Up P:2

Read the a/N at the end.
____
Vivian's P.O.V

2 days later.

"He's so fine!" Danie exclaims with lust filled eyes. Us girls were currently sitting back and watching a movie. The movie so to speak was interesting; The Longest Ride had me smiling from ear to ear. The main character Luke was definitely adorable.

"Danie you have a boyfriend. So you should be the last one to say such things." Lillie says.

"Oh please." Danie argues. "I saw you over there drooling, too." I laugh at her comment. I was enjoying the moment. All four of us, Danie,Lillie, Sage and me were balled up next to each other on my bed. Popcorn, candy and soda trashed my bed. This bonding reminded me of when the twins and i would snuggle up and watch television once a week. Just thinking about them made me aching I missed my babies. Alot, and a little too much. I was supposed to be enjoying myself yet, I somehow couldn't.

Every action and thought had me reminiscing. Although I may not be able to see them in can call them when need be.

"So Vivian. You wanna tell us what happened between Jake and Kaz?" Danie pries.

I chuckle as Lillie slaps her arm but doesn't object. I knew everyone wanted to know. I just didn't feel like talking about it for the last few days.

"Nothing." I shrug.

"Nothing! C'mon." Danie yelps.

"Okay, fine." I sigh.

"Kaz went to go beat Jake up, because I had recently explained what had happened between Jake and me."

"Which was?" Lillie asks, thirsty for the juicy news.

I blow my breath. "Jake kissed me."
A ear peeling scream ripples through the air. "OMG! I knew it!" Danie shrieks.

"She needs a break so we're just going to get some more snacks." Lillie interrupts. Lillie grabs Danie and they stalk out of the room.

"I'm so sorry, they're so weird." I chuckle awkwardly.

Sage waves me off.
"I've had many of those. So did you and Jake kiss foreal?" She asks.

I nod and she smiles. "I actually like you. But that other girl I can't stand."

I laugh. "Jessica?" I ask, she nods causing her curls to bounce.

"Yeah she isn't honest in my eyes. And definitely would prefer if you were with my brother instead of her. "

I start cheesing really hard, but then stop. "I did like Jake but he didn't feel the same way about me."

"Yeah he did actually, you see he was dating someone who wasn't loyal while he was with you."

"So he's a cheater." I inquire.

"No-Well yeah i guess you can say he is. But jessica seduced him. When I had him go get checked out. His results said that he had date rape drug in him. Meaning she gave him something so he could sleep with her."

My eyebrows raise. "That girl has issues." I say while shaking my head.

"Yeah she does." Sage replies.

"Even though you have a boyfriend and what Jake did was wrong, I think you guys could work. But that's my opinion."

I smile and reach towards her, embracing her in a hug. "Thanks Sage."
______

"It's cold out here!" I exclaim while rubbing my arms.

"Stop complaining were almost there." Cole comments.

A puff of air comes out my mouth. I was being dragged to someplace I surely didn't want to go. And Jessica just had to tag alone. Kaz had given me a pep talk, about my behavior. Apparently he didn't appreciate what I did. I was still confused. Yeah sure I shouldn't have hit her. But in my defense and the crap she did, she was begging for it.

"So Jessica how have you been?" I ask.
She looks up from her and Jake's intertwined hands, surprised I had spoken to her.

"Okay. What about you?"

"Great. Life's been great."
Before I can ask her anything else we approach something dark.

"What's this?" Danie asks.
She and Cole were smacking lips the majority of the way. And Lillie and Issac were close but didn't touch. Logan tagged alone, along with Sage.

"My dad had some people put this together. It's a diner and movie theater."

It was beautiful. The bright lights twinkled in the midnight sky. And had everyone captivated.

"C'mon let's go in." He pulls me to the front door. The inside held wooden walls. Town folk were chattering and eating. People were dressed in dark colors delivering food. It was pretty busy to be so far off from town.

We were seated at a wide table, big enough to seat everyone. We ordered and talked until the food came. The food tasted delightful ever bite had you wanting more. After dinner we went to the movie theater. It was huge. No one was in it so it appeared even more spacious. We all sat close, but still left room.

Halfway through the movie Kaz asked me; "Did you enjoy yourself."

I looked at him. "Yeah, it was nice. Thank you baby."

"No problem, beautiful."
He kissed me and I kissed him back, loving the way he tasted. Like cinnamon and strawberries. We were having a full blown make out session when Logan cut on the light.

"Get a room." Lillie squeaks clearly disgusted my our kissing. I throw a pillow at her. "Shut up."
____
I woke up bright and early, I wanted to get a early start on packing. About 30 mins later I was done. I had showered, and freshened up for the long flight back home.

I walk into the kitchen, and pull out  food to make. I grab eggs, bacon, corn beef hash, biscuits and grits. The meal was freshly cooked and ready 20 mins later. I guess the food must've smelled good, because everyone ran down the steps. I had plates out and food on them within seconds. Afraid they might bite my head off. There were two plates left over, and I noticed Jake and Jessica weren't around. But I didn't say anything. Because it was none of my business.
***
Jake's P.O.V

Jessica had crept into my room, this morning while I was packing. I was a little irritated about Kaz and Vivian making out. But a good night's rest had soothed my adittude.

"Morning baby." She says while beaming.

"Morning." I reply.
She sits on my bed and i get agitated. Her lasting presence meant she wanted to talk. Yet that was the last thing I wanted to do.

"Is there something you need? " I ask.
She nods. Her hair had gotten longer, past her chest. She was wearing a tank top and jogging pants, different from her usual apparel. Jessica would often wear tight things. So it was out of character for her to be seen in these clothes.

"Jake I have something to tell you."
____
Vivian's P.O.V

We were just about finished up when a half dead Jake and a happy Jessica walked down the stairs. I got up and started putting away the dishes.

"Good news everyone!" Jessica shrieks. Her voice caused Sage to scrunch her nose.

No one asked what, so she continued.
I wanted to block her out but I had a feeling this was interesting.

"I'm pregnant!"
____
Unedited
How are yall feeling?
Tell me the deets below.
Lol

Tell me what days you all want me to update. Either Saturday or Friday. But I can't update next week because of finals. So let me know.

Love ya
Lee
God bless