Hotel Room P:1

1 year ago.
I unlocked the door. She slips in unseen by anyone else. I cut on the light overhead. It dangles from up top hanging from a thread.

"Can I help y-" I stop short of my words when I glare down at her. She was wearing nothing but a bra and matching thong. Her matching red jacket was deposited on the ground beside her.

She smiles devilishly, as she runs her hands up her body. "Yes you can."
Before I can utter a word her lips crash unto mine.
*****
Jakob's POV
Present

Welcome to, Pineoak, Illinois.

I've never heard of Pineoak, IL and I lived in Illinois! The place we pulled up to looked abandoned.

"What is this?" I question.

Cole sits back in his escalated seat. "Our hotel."
I give him a surprised look.

"You mean to tell me, we're staying here?"

"Yeap." Issac proclaims, while bringing the rest of the bags back.

"Its better on the inside in all honesty. But your welcome to stay with Lukas."

"Who's that?" I ask.

"Vivian's boyfriend."

"Wait the guy that was in the room with her?"

"Yep." Issac utters from the back of the truck. "Im sorry bro, I didn't know she was spoken for."

I rub my face with my hand. "It's cool. Did you talk to Lillie?" I ask changing the subject

"Yeah she digs me."

"The only thing she digs is your spiderman under wear." Cole says through his cap.

I stifle a laugh. "So this is the room?" I ask while moving to my bed.

"Mhm you share with Cole."

"Awe c'mon what if he hooks up with some girls. I have to leave the room. Where am I going to sleep?" He questions.

I laugh. "Who said I was going to
Hook up?"

"True point." Isaac inquires.

"Yeah yeah whatever but if I hear moaning and sh-t your getting out, you and her."

I laugh at his stern look.

"Ok man."
-----------
I never asked for her to show up.

I was laying down alone in my bed. The night had settled in softly, like a feather on land.

Cole had gone out with Danie and i was too lazy to get up to join the boys next door.

Tom and Jerry echoed through my head. It was like I was there but not really.

A patter against the window brought me back to the darkened Earth.

I look around silently, while getting up to grab a beer. I pop it open and sit on the edge of my bed.

I think back to the hospital and how Vivian has moved on.That she has already given her heart up.

When she was done with Logan, I should've taken the moment and made her mine.

Mine.

She could've been mine. But like water, I let her slip through my hands. Disappearing under my doltishness, stupidity.

As I was lecturing myself, I hear aggressive, pounding on my door.

Hurriedly I get up to answer it.

I open it a bit, just enough to fit my head through.

And to my susprise its the person that ruined everything.

"What to you want?" I growl lowly.

"Geez nice to see you too, babe."

"Don't call me that. Answer the question."

"Nothing. I just wanted to welcome you."

I sigh letting her in.

I close it swiftly behind me. "Now what is it that you-"

Her lips are on mine. And I'm suddenly not thinking. Not caring at least.

"Somebody's happy to see me!" She exclaims gripping me.

That action sent me in a frenzy.
"F-ck." I whisper under my breath as she rubs me, through my shorts.

"Do you know why I came here, Jakey?" She whispers seductively.

I was holding in a moan. "Why?" I ask shakily.

"I wanted to see you and your little friend."

Thats when I lost it.
°°°°°°°°°°°°°
Hey, if you liked this chappy, go ahead and hit that vote and comment button, below!!!!

Lol so I haven't updated I know, I've had writers block, like you wouldn't believe!

Anyway can't wait to update soon!!!

Up top is Lillie's sister. It didn't show up last time. :(

-Love you
-God Bless
Lëë