Introductions

Vivian's P.O.V

"It wasn't that big of a deal."

"You threatened him!" I shout at Kaz.

"Your a grown man start acting like it!" I sneer. Just hours ago Kaz had been arguing with Jake, over seeing me.

I was beyond pissed he had no right to do what he did. There's a time and place for everything and that clearly wasn't it.

"Vak please, c'mon baby." He says while rubbing my side. I turn on my right side ignoring him.

"Vivian!"

I still don't anwser. I feel a pair of hands run up and down my body. He stops at my chest, kissing my neck and stomach.

"You can't stay mad at me." He whines.

"Wanna bet?"
-----------
3 days later.

"Vivian Assyria Knight! Please talk to me."
I kept my mouth shout. We were packing for Hawaii. My aunt was supposed to be here at 1. So I wanted to make sure the kids had their stuff.

Currently, it was 11 am. I had planned to call everyone make sure their ready and head to the airport together. Kaz had taken me as a joke when I said I'd ignore him. But its been 3 days and I haven't said a word to him.

Points for me.

"Please. Vivian C'mon." He swiftly turned me towards his warm body. His lips brushed mine before locking unto them. I didn't respond to the kiss. I sat there stiff.

He releases me after seeing my lack of energy. His hand brushes my face.

"Kids let's go!" I scream in his ear.
__________

Airplane

We had just boarded the plane. And I had easily found my seat far faster than anyone else. I had settled in, hurriedly. Unable to contain my excitement.

My earplugs were firmly planted in my ear. The volume was on low and I was starting to nod off. That's when I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn, blinking my eyes a few times.

Jakob stood in the lane. I peered up at his tall figure. "What?" I ask annoyed,while pausing my music.

"Is this seat taken?" He asks,watching my face like it's Empire on tv.

I wish it was.

"No you can sit. I don't care." I say nonchalantly. He sat down in a heap of sighs. Minutes of awkward silence pass.

"Vivian." His dull,yet deep voice called.

I turn my back towards him. Looking out the window. We were still waiting for everyone to get on the plane.

"Viv." I blast my music drowning him out. I was going to start this trip right. And i surely didn't need him to tick me off. Right now before anything I wanted to start with some R&R.

He taps me. "What Jake?" I ask.
"Can we start over?'' He questions.

"Start what over?"

"Us."

"Jake we're friends, your okay. I was just mad at Kaz." I shrug my shoulders.

"It was a couples fight, nothing to it."

"Yeah but I would like to get to know the real you,for a change. "
My eyebrows raise.

"What do you mean?"

"Every since our first encounter I felt like I didn't know you. I knew of you but not you."

I shake my head in agreement. His words made sense. "Okay." He holds his hand out.

"Jake Matthews. "

I shake it, softly. "Vivian Knight."

"It's a pleasure to meet you." I say.

"The pleasure is all mine."
_________

"Attention all passengers we are now landing."

I was grumpy I didn't get enough sleep talking to Jake and I was tired.
I grab my luggage, walking out the plane. The flight attendant smiles as I exit. It's way too bright outside,and cheerful, for me.

I jump into the vehicle with our name on it. Not waiting for anyone else. As I sit myself firmly in the seat. I drift off. My eyes feel solid as I close them. The heaviness beginning to lock in.

"Nice to see you too." I jump at the voice. Who said that? I peer around the dark limousine. I could hear someone breath.

"Who is it?" I ask my heart beating way to hard.

"It's just me.'' A head pokes out the darkness like a rabbit from a hole.

It was Logan.
_____

Dudes I'm sorry for not updating. School has been my main focus. So again my apologies.