Hotel P:2

Jake's P.O.V

She was gone before morning, before I woke. In all honesty I was glad. I shouldn't have done what I did. Especially if I was trying to get back with Vivian.

But there was something about Jessica that pulled me right back into her traps. I jump into the shower, ridding myself of the late night smell.

When I get out, I wrap my towel around my body.

I exit the shower to be greeted by the boys. "Great news!" Cole chimes enthusiastically.

"Were invited to go to... Hawaii!"
Issac exclaims excitedly.

My eyes pop out my head. "Hawaii? Like what Vindiesel and the rock is. Including the 44th president?"

"Yes dude. Chill with the nerdy stuff." Logan complains.

I laugh. I go to the raggedy blue drawer. That in all honesty does not even match the hotel's colors.

I pull out some jeans and a tank.
"Well I guess I know what I'll be doing today."

"What?" Eric asks suddenly taking an interest.

"Spending the day with Vivian."
I say while smirking widely.
--------------
I walk up the black pavement. Its cracks and curves made it unique from all the other driveways. I knock on the door.

I was kinda nervous. I mean I would actually be having a conversation with her after what happened.

The door opens a crack before widely coming fully open. A girl stood there with long braids, a chubby face and a body to match. She looked to be around 13.

She smiles. "Can I help you?" She asks sweetly.

I nod while smiling. "I'm Jake I was here to talk to Vivian."

Her smile turns into a frown. And before I can register what's happening she's already slammed the door in my face.

Stunned I try again.

This time a boy answers it. I smile politely. "Hey dude-"

"I'm not your dude." His husky voice replies.

"Well I was looking for Vivian. Is she here?"

"Yeah why do you need to know?"

Suddenly the little chunky girl comes back. "Wayne I told you not to open that door."

"Joyce calm down I know what I'm doing."

He walks out the house and approaches me. His height just a bit lower than mine.

"Your Jake right?"

I nod. "I told my sister if I ever saw your, white butt again, I'd beat you."

My eyes widen at his language. And suddenly I feel a sharp pain in my nose. I put my hand over it, feeling it. Only for it to come back bloody.

The boy, Wayne is looking at me his fists ready. Before he can lay another punch on me, Vivian comes running out of the house.

She takes in the sight in front of her before starting her scolding.

"Wayne what did you do?" She questions.

He shrugs. "I only gave him what he deserves. He shouldn't have hurt you and left us to piece you back together. But he won't understand what he did, they never do."

"Go in the house and get ready for dinner I'll deal with you later."
"Joyce get me some alcohol and some peroxide and an old white raggedy towel will you?"

I turn my head back in her direction. "I'm sorry. Let me get you in the house."

She takes my hand and its like all the pain fades.Sparks shoot up my arm,through my body.I can tell she felt it too because she quickly took her hand from mine.

She leads me down a hall and around a corner.

In the bathroom she quickly sits me on the toilet and cleans my bleeding nose. The whole time I just couldn't take my eyes off her. Her huge denim jacket covered her torso and thighs. Leaving her legs to tighten upon every movement.

"All done."

I smile at her. "Thank you."
I stand as she puts away the materials. And I do something that I never do to anyone. When she's at full length I take a stand of her hair that escaped her ponytail.And I place it behind her ear. "You colored your hair?" I ask my hand lingering on her cheek. She looks at me.

"Yeah. I figured a knew color would spice up my features and I wanted to try something different."

"Like your boyfriend?" I counter.

She squints at me. "What do you mean?"

"C'mon he isn't your type."

She folds her arms in front of her. "And how would you know?" She fires.

I take my hand from her burning cheek. I shouldnt have brought that up. And immediatly, I wish to take it back.

"Your right I wouldn't know."

She takes a step back. "Well your free to stay for dinner. If not I'm sure you can find your way out."

After taking one more lingering look she leaves the room. Like the wind. Blowing away every ounce of confidence I had left.

----------
Can we say slacker?
I'm so sorry I haven't been focusing on this story but I think I should be updating before school starts...next week.

*cries*

Love you guys
Stay smooth
God bless
Lee