Bonus Chapter: Slippery Rock

*A/N: Stephanie's perspective!! Hope you like it ^-^ My apologies for any spelling or grammar errors. It's kind of long too but enjoy!*

This is dedicated to VideoGameMovieGirl for winning the last bonus chapter challenge.
_____________________________________________________________________

FLASHBACK

"So how do I look?" I appeared in front of everyone in my white bikini. They all sat along the shore as the waves crashed onto the sand.

My sister's jaw went slack at my appearance. I raised an eyebrow at her and tossed my yellow crop top, light blue shorts, and sunblock next to them. Holly wore her tribal tankini and Cleo wore her red full piece. Cleo's petite form with Holly's slightly curvaceous figure. Their bathing suits complemented them well. My eyes flickered towards Jace and Seth who had on their matching swim shorts. Seth's tiny abs versus Jace's arms. Topless complimented them well.

"I thought you were going to look for more fruit?" Cleo stood up in front of me to block their - or shall I say Jace's - view of me.

"You thought wrong. I decided to join you guys." I said with a smile and stepped away from her.

"But in that?" My sister whispered to me.

"What's wrong with it? It was either this or the lace one. Looks good, no?" I gave a small twirl which made the ruffles shake.

"Looks licentious." Holly mumbled and played with the sand.

"Looks delicious-agh!" Seth got a slap against his head from Holly.

"There's nothing wrong with it, it's just a bathing suit." Jace glanced back at us.

"Steph, I could have loaned you one of mine." Cleo said as she crossed her arms.

"My my Cleopatra, are you jealous?" Seth slowly grinned.

"Seth." Jace said in a knock-it-off kind of tone.

"Ok fine! But what does licentious mean?" He turned to Holly confused.

Holly sighed and whispered near his ear. Seth's face lit up like dynamite instantly. Probably not from the vocabulary session she just gave him but her mere proximity.

"In that case, I think she looks hot-oof!" Seth got an elbow in the rib by Holly.

"I think you need a timeout." Holly rolled her eyes and threw Seth's towel over his head.

"What do you think Jacey?" I asked as I twirled my hair between my fingers.

"It looks fine," Jace paused as he quickly glanced at Cleo, "If that's all she has, she can wear it. All of our luggage got a little scrambled during the crash anyway." He ran a hand through his hair.

"Fine, then let's go." Cleo motioned towards the ocean.

"Wait! Jace, will you help me with the sunblock?" I waved the SPF 30 bottle in the air. Let's see how far this will go.

Cleo's eyes almost bulged out of her head. I laughed which only made her more irritated. I knew my sister liked him, and I jokingly confessed a few days ago just to see how'd she react. But it doesn't mean I meant it, or did I? The world may never know.

"You're a grown woman. You can't put your own sunblock on like the rest of us?" Cleo scoffed.

"Boy she gets flustered easily." Seth chimed in but Holly stifled his talking with his towel again.