Bonus Chapter: Montego Bay

"My back hurts from sitting so long." Holly stretched as we walked into the airport. "And no Seth I don't need your help." She warned as she eyed him. He pouted his lips but she ignored him.

I thought back just moments before we landed. I almost got scolded by the flight attendant Nova for not remaining in my seat right before we landed. I banged down the door to the bathroom, and could hear the automatic toilet flush right before the Angus look-alike calmly opened the door. He looked at me suspiciously and Nova escorted me back to my seat. When he left the bathroom and sat down in his seat, he gave me the stink eye on his way over. Everyone's eyes were on me. I was relieved there wasn't a bomb and we didn't get stranded.  But the embarrasment was hard to swallow.

But, we were safe.

"Cleopatra, you were hilarious back there." Seth patted my shoulder with a grin.

"I just can't believe we're actually here! I can smell the ocean already." Stephanie inhaled dramatically. She must have noticed Seth annoying me.

"Can't wait to see the Montego babes, right Seth?" She teased. "That's what you told me before we came right? Or was it Holly in a swimsuit?" She placed a finger on her chin as if she was thinking.

Seth turned a slight shade of red before he cleared his throat when he noticed Holly looking at him. Her eyes looked like she could kill him with one glare. Jace and I chuckled.

"Jace back me up here." Seth pleaded as he almost stumbled into a passerby. He exhanged a quick sorry and gave a pleaded look.

"Sorry man. But, I'm doing my own sight seeing." Jace said as he winked at me. My face must have matched the color of my hair because he laughed when I looked away. Stephanie pionted a finger to her open mouth as if to gag. We finally reached the baggage claim area and waited for our luggage.

"Unbelievable." Holly rolled her eyes at Seth, grabbed her luggage, and sat in a row of shiny metal seats. She pulled out her blue gameboy and tapped away at the keys. Stephanie eyed me and Jace before she went to grab her luggage.

"Wait Hollycakes, I don't need babes when I have you." Seth quickly said while he collected his luggage off of the conveyer belt. He sat next to Holly who ignored him while watching her play her game.

"My boy will never learn." Jace shook his head as he grabbed his duffle bag. My luggage came next as it rounded the corner. "Allow me." He said as he went to grab my bags.

"No need. She's a big girl. Let's go Jacey." Stephanie managed to collect all of her luggage onto a moving cart and walked towards us. She grabbed Jace's arms and walked towards Holly and Seth. He gave me a look that read 'Help' as I grabbed my luggage.

As we made our way outside, a row of cars lined the entrance. We waited a good fifteen minutes as cars pulled in and out.

"Leave it to Seth to forget our ride." Stephanie rolled her eyes and sat on her cart of luggage.

"I didn't forget! He should've been here by now." Seth protested.

"Well we'll have to call somebody." I said and pulled out my phone.

Then a silver truck drove up next to us with music blaring. The music stopped when a short, sun tanned male, who looked about 20, jumped out of the silver Jeep with an open back and roof.

"Mr. Cooper?" He said with a smooth voice. His dark hair was styled nicely, and he had a fair built. He wore a light blue tank that went white towards the bottom that read Ride the Waves, white shorts, and navy blue flip flops.

"Yeah that's me." Seth said and shook hands with the guy. We all looked between Seth and the driver.

"Name's Raphael. I'll be taking you all to your hotels and give you a tour of the island for the day. So load up your things so we can start." He grinned at us. "Sorry 'bout the wait."

We all thanked the driver and loaded our luggage into the truck. He helped us pack our things in and started the truck. Seth hopped into the trunk while Stephanie sat in passenger seat.

"I saved it just for you." Jace patted the leather interior. Holly sat near the window with her game boy and Jace on the other side. With the luggage scattered everywhere, the only seat left was in the middle. It was going to be a tight fit.

"You can call me Raph." He winked at Stephanie who grinned in return. He turned up the music again and we drove off towards our hotel.

"Welcome to Montego Bay!" Raphael said over the music and we all hollered 'Whooo!' in unison.

The air was warm and not humid surprisingly. The wind blew all of our hair all over the place since there wasn't any windows or a roof, but it felt nice. Jace and Seth talked amongst eachother, Holly gazed at the view of the water, while Raphael and Stephanie laughed in the front seat.

"So what dream did you have? Jace asked over the music. "You caused a bit of a scene on the plane." He tried to withold a smile.

"I know. Goodness don't remind me. It was stupid." I said and held a hand to my face, trying to cover the embarrament.

"Seth just told me while we were on the plane you started to freak out about some island and he had to hold you?"

"He didn't hold me." I glared at Seth through the rear view mirror. He winked at me in return and bobbed his head to the music.

"Besides, it's a long story." I waved Jace off.

"We have a long trip." Jace swiftly held my hand and looked out the window. I laced our fingers together and could see him smirk in the window's reflection. His hazel eyes glistened against the sunlight.

This was going to be a fun vacation.

____________________________________

***AHHHHH! I finally finished the Bonus chapter :D

Thank you all so much for reading Paradise. I'm so thankful for the comments, sharing, and votes. I didn't think it would get so much reads in a shirt period of time.

I've read the comments and messages and have decided to do I an extended version of Paradise with all of them on the stranded island! So, I hope you enjoy the additional chapters :-)

Again, thank you so much for everything ♡♡♡♡

Take Care and Happy Reading!