Pocky and Anime [boyxboy] Chapter 5

Start from the beginning

“Damn right!” I shouted up as I landed in the ball pit. I hurriedly got out and headed over to the small closet, pulling on some black skinny jeans and fastening a white belt tightly. I then looked around and got out my black t-shirt which had the silver figure of a cat and my cat hat.

“Except I’m the Cat! The son of Catwoman and Batman!” I laughed, pulling on my black thick wristbands and my black Vans.

“I’m going to kill you Cat!” Akuma suddenly growled, falling into the ball pit with everyone else behind him.

“Ah, my arch nemesis! I thought I killed you, Blush boy.”

He paused, staring at me then lunged with a growl. “What kinda fucked up name is that?!”

“It’s an accurate name!” I yelled, climbing up onto the playground. Yes, the sanctum was my personal playground in the basement. I’d explain it, but I’m being chased at the moment.

“What am I?” Ryan called curiously.

“Look in closet three!” I called back and he went over, pulling it open to be faced with a doggy costume. It was a brown shirt button up silk shirt, black vest, brown skinny jeans and a beanie with wolf ears on the top.

“Cool! I’m gonna be the Dogma.” He grinned, starting to pull on the clothes.

I swung across the monkey bars as Hanna yelled out. “And me?”

“Look at five!”

She hurried over, pulling it open. There was a pair of white shorts, a white tank top with a black vest over it and white sleevelets and a white bunny ear headband.

“The Snow Bunny.” Hanna squeaked, starting to pull on the clothes but went into the actual closet.

“What about us?!” Jack and Drake yelled together.

“Drake, four. Jack, six.” I called, climbing onto the boardwalk and running across it with Akuma still chasing me.

“I’m a vampire? Yes! Call me Blood Stealer!” Jack said, a hint of excitement in his voice as he pulled out the black trench coat, black dress shirt and black skinny jeans with a black stud belt and black boots. He had really sharp canines already and plus, he was obsessed with Zero Kiryu so I knew he’d like it.

“Wait, what the hell am I suppose to be?!” Drake yelled and I smiled.

“You’re a fallen angel!”

“What the fuck?!”

“Just put it on!” I chuckled. The outfit was a dark gray, blood stained-fake blood-button up shirt with cut up black skinny jeans and a gray trench coat that went to his mid-thigh and had black fuzz inside. The shirt and jacket had holes slit like where wings would be and the jacket also had a print out of wings on the back that I was proud to find.

“Eh, whatever. Call me the Dark Wing.” He smirked at his own nickname and I rolled my eyes.

“Akuma~! You could be the Demon.” I told him as I bounced onto the trampoline and onto the jungle gym.

“That’s what my name means!”

“Just look in closet two!” I ordered, pushing him towards it once he landed on the ground. He stumbled, panting slightly and sent me a glare since I barely broke a sweat and opened the door. The outfit was a red v-neck, black button up shirt that was undone, black skinny jeans with a red skull belt and a black trench coat that went to his ankle with two buckles over his chest.

He stared at it for a long moment before shooting me one last glare and changing.

I smirked in success, doing a little happy dance that I would be embarrassed to do in public and headed over to Hanna, patting her head. “You’re outfit is not done though.”

“It’s not?” She questioned, looking up at me and I shook my head, pulling open a drawer and gave her some white knee socks and white Converse along with silver bracelets for her wrists and a silver choker.

“Did you enjoy coming up with my outfit?” She asked with a smirk. I glanced at her shorts which had a bunny tail sewed on and nodded quickly.

“Why’d you even get all these?” Drake asked, coming over to us and I frowned, messing up his blue hair. I snapped my fingers, going over to the drawer in his closet while I answered.

“Because I knew eventually you’d all find out about this and I’d want to turn into a superhero Cat again.” I walked back over, grabbing his shoulder to make him bend over so I could put the diamond earrings in his ears.

“And us?”

“You’re my sidekicks.”

“Hey!”

I smirked as I let him straighten back up and looked over Ryan as he came over. I looked him over then went over to his closet, tossing him the brown DCs and black socks.

“We look like freaks.” Akuma chuckled and I scowled at him, tossing black boots at his head but he caught them, putting them onto his black sock clad feet.

“Do you guys know what happens in about an hour?” I asked and they all looked confused. I stared at them in amazement, my mouth dropping open.

“Wait, isn’t your birthday tomorrow?” Hanna asked and I scowled, waving it away.

“Yeah, yeah. I’m talking about the Convention? You idiot, don’t tell me you forgot!” I yelled at them, slapping them all upside their heads while they looked at me in shock.

“But I thought it was Thursday!”

“They changed it you idiot! Months ago!” I yelled at Drake, growling incoherent words under my breath as I pulled on a black choker with a silver bell, a black jacket with fuzzy coating inside that was kinda loose and had cat ears on the hood and then turned to them all with an icy glare while they flinched.

“Out. I’m driving.” I pointed to the exit and they all tromped towards it like scolded puppies.

“Honey, what did you do to them?” My mom asked hesitantly as we came out of the ‘closet’ door in the kitchen. Hanna, Drake, Jack and Ryan were looking around confused while Akuma already knew where the staircase headed.

“The idiots forgot about the Anime Convention. Can I borrow the Escalade?” I asked, looking at her after sending them a glare.

“Sure. But just this once.” I smiled, kissing her cheek and grabbed the keys off the hook. My mom was a sweet woman with long wavy black hair, emerald green eyes and tan skin. She looked in her early twenties but she was in the late thirties.

“You’re moms really pretty.” Hanna murmured and I nodded as I climbed into the driver’s seat, cranking it up as they all piled in and we shot out onto the mile long driveway and to the convention.

~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~|~

Authors Note

….Writing block, as you can tell. But, he has a sanctum >:D

Oh, and I was listening to my three All Time Low CDs mostly during this at my Nanna’s house xD

Songs of the Chapter ~|6|~

Welcome to the Black Parade (Edit)-My Chemical Romance

Lost in Stereo-All Time Low

Heroes-All Time Low

Do You Want Me (Dead?)-All Time Low

Time-Bomb-All Time Low

Break Your Little Heart-All Time Low