Chapter 13

Lucy POV:
I wake up to the yelling of Erza.

"Wake up girls! Breakfast!" she shouted from the kitchen.

Levy, Juvia, and I instantly get up, excited to see what Erza made for us. Quickly, we rush out of the bedroom and into the delicious smelling kitchen.

Our mouths water at the sight of the stacks of fluffy buttermilk pancakes. Stream rises up from the pancakes; it embraces us as we move closer to the scrumptious looking food.

"Help yourself! Plates are in the cabinet next to the fridge." Erza joyfully announced.

As Levy, Juvia, and I got our plates, we loaded a bunch of pancakes onto them, making them heavy to carry. Erza soon followed, and then the four of us took a seat at the dining room table.

When I took my first bite it felt like I just leapt into a state of bliss.

"Erza these are so good!" I exclaimed.

"Thank you!" Erza said

Once we finished our breakfast, Erza asked, "So, what do you guys wanna do today?"

"Shopping? We could go the Magnolia Mall; there's some pretty cute stores there!" Juvia suggested.

"Yeah, that sounds like fun!" Levy squealed.

"Let's do it!" I agreed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

About an hour later we arrived at the mall. As we walk inside, we find a cute store. The four of us decide to look around the shop for some clothing.

I look around for a bit and I already have a bunch of things I want to try on.

Once the four of us had two outfits we wanted to try on, we all walked to the fitting rooms.

I closed the fitting room door behind me as Levy said, "Alright and don't try anything else on until we all see. Got it?"

"Got it!" Erza, Juvia, and I replied.

I slipped into a short white dress; it was causally comfortable and simply beautiful.

I stepped outside of the dressing room to show my friends. When I was in front of them I saw their eyes light up in excitement.

"YOU LOOK SO CUTE LU-CHAN!" Levy squealed.

"Well I should be saying the same to you three! You guys look beautiful!" I responded while gazing at their outfits.

Erza was wearing a white crop top that was fixed with a maroon shirt pocket and long black jeans. Juvia wore a light blue dress the stopped at her knees; the dress had a detailed lace back. Lastly, Levy had on a floral, long sleeved shirt, which had cut outs on the shoulders, and paired it with a lavender, high-waisted skirt.

After they thanked me and we all critiqued on each other's outfits, we stepped back into the dressing room to put on our other outfit.

Next, I put on a white collared shirt and over top of that was a slimming dark navy overall; the pocket on the overall was a multi-colored floral pattern.

The four of us stepped out of the fitting rooms at the same time. We all exchanged glances of awe.

Levy wore a white collared, yellow crop top and black jean shorts. Juvia was wearing a light gray, flowy shirt and dark-washed jeans; she had a red, blue, and navy flannel tied around her waist. Finally, Erza wore a white sweater and a short, black pleated skirt.

After we all fangirled over our clothes, we left the store with our newly bought attire.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~