Chapter 6

Natsu POV:
"This class is so boring..." I think as Mr. Wakaba babbles on about math.

"You must memorize this formula everyone. It's very important in life."

I roll my eyes.

"When are we ever gonna need this crap in life?" I mock.

Finally the lunch bell rings, successfully saving me from dying of boredom.

"We'll review this formula tomorrow. You all may leave." Mr. Wakaba says.

I quickly get up, grab my bag, and rush out the door.

"Alright time to get Luce!" I say as I begin to head in the direction of her locker.

Once I arrive, I see her putting books away. When I approach her she gives me a small wave.

"Ready?" I ask.

A nod was her reply.

She closes her locker and then we start walking towards the cafeteria.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Lucy POV:
Once we get to the cafeteria we stand in line, get our food, and finally pay.

I then follow Natsu to his table, the one in the back left corner.

When we sit down Natsu says, "Guys this is my friend Lucy!"

I smile at them.

A pretty, light blue haired girl started with, "Hi! My name is Levy!"

Next a tall guy with long, spiky black hair says, "I'm Gajeel."

Then a beautiful girl with long red hair states, "Hi there! I'm Erza."

"Hi, my name is Jellal." A guy with short blue hair said. He also has a red tattoo under his eye.

"I'm Juvia! This is Gray-sama and if you try to love him I will kill you." A pretty yet slightly scary girl with long blue hair exclaims while pointing to a guy with navy hair.

The guy pats Juvia on the head and says, "Stop that, I'm Gray by the way."

It takes me a minute to process everything, but then I soon say, "It's nice to meet you all!"

In the corner of my eye, I notice Natsu smiling, causing me to smile too.

We all then start eating and talking about random stuff.

"You like reading too?!" Levy excitedly said.

"Yeah I read all kinds of books!" I reply.

"Maybe we could go to the library sometime!" Levy suggests.

"Yeah that'd be so much fun!" I respond.

"So Erza, what do you like to do?" I curiously ask.

"Well I like martial arts and eating strawberry cake." Erza confidently says.

I hear Gray start to laugh.

He earns a smack on the back of the head from Erza.

"Is something funny Gray?" Erza furiously asked with a demonic aura surrounded around her.

"Oh *cough cough* no nothing, nothing." Gray nervously says.

Everyone laughs.

I sweat drop a little, "Erza can be scary sometimes."

"So Lucy, what do you like to do, other then reading of course?" Erza questions.

"I like to sing." I answer.

"I'm sure you sound good!" Erza exclaims.

"Thank you!" I reply.

We continue eating, laughing, and just having a good time til the bell rings.

"I'll see you guys soon!" I say as I start walking towards my next class.

"They're really nice... I still can't believe I talked to them. Maybe, maybe I really can have friends."