Chapter 28

Banner at the side by too-delusional

Thank you, it's amazing ^_^

Chase.

I immediately regret what I had said. If I could just go back in time and take all of those words back.

Now how dumb I was?

Of course Levi understand what it feels like to be hurt. She understood me when I was in pain and mended my broken heart. Wasn't it enough for me that I had to yell and shout at her.

After Levi's break down, I didn't know what to think or what to do because trust me I didn't really know how to deal when someone cried.

I just stood there in shock. Levi rarely cried. Hell, I haven't seen her cry until now and it broke my heart to know that I was the reason behind her tears.

Was I that cruel? Of course. There's no denying it how evil of a person I was to do this to someone like Levi.

She was just jealous that's all. I was sure I would be too if I see her hugging Albert.

Somehow, just the thought of them smiling and hugging each other made my stomach twist.

I know I messed up but that wasn't the only thing.

Levi was hiding something big from me. I didn't know what it was. Something told me she wasn't just mad about Elene but there was something more too that and I was yet to figure out.

What could she be possibly hiding from me?

I mean, I'd met her parents and now I know where she lives and she hangs around me all the time. What could possibly be missing?

"Shit!" I curse and instantly wrap my arms around her.

She stiffens under my touch but doesn't hug me back. After sometime, I feel her hands around my waist and she didn't know how glad I was for the simple gesture.

At least, it gave me some relief.

"I'm sorry Levi, I swear I didn't mean it like that. Hell, I didn't mean anything at all. I was just angry at the fact that you still didn't trust me." I explained, maybe it would help.

I ran my hand through her hair and calmed her. I still can't take in the fact that it was Levi who was crying on my shoulders.

She sniffers and pulls away. Her head was down and she didn't want to meet my gaze because maybe she was afraid that I had seen her cry.

I tilt her chin up softly with my hand and made her to look at me in the eyes.

Her eyes were red from all the crying and the tears had all dried on her cheek. There was pain in her face. There was worry in her eyes. There was something different about Levi.

Why wasn't she telling me anything?

"I'm sorry." She utters. Her eyes goes soft and she bits her lips.

"Don't Levi, it wasn't your fault." I place my hand on her cheek and put some strands of her hair behind her ear.

"I was just being selfish. Is it wrong that I want you all for myself?"

Her words made me freeze and I couldn't think properly and my brain stopped functioning.

Why did Levi have to sound so hot?

And to top it off, she looked too damn innocent which turned me on.

Alright Chase this isn't the time to be turned on.

Somehow, thinking that Levi wants me the way I wanted her made me happy because trust me I don't share either.

"And I admit I was jealous okay." She says frowning.

I smirked at that and she hits my arm playfully.

"Aren't you going to tell me what's bothering you Levi." I speak softly after some minute.

She instantly looks down.

"I wish I could Chase." She mumbles under her breath.

Suddenly, I feel something wet on my feet and I jump up in the sudden contact of the feeling. I look down and realised it was Levi's stupid mouse who peed on my feet.

Levi was laughing her ass off at me. Of course, she found this funny.

I roll my eyes before an evil plan comes to my mind.

Smirking devilishly, I start tickling her stomach but her expression stays neutral and I groan in a whale's voice discovering another fact that Levi was not at all ticklish.

"So tell me about Elene." Levi says and I roll my eyes.

"Why do you want to know about her?"

"I don't know, I just do." She shrugs her shoulders and takes my hand in hers while playing with my fingers.

I watched her as she tried to make some design in my palm with pen. She was so focused on it that she almost forgot that I was yet to reply to her question but I didn't remind her because watching Levi like this was better than doing or talking about anything or anyone.

Her hand that held mine, tingled and I bite my lip to control the emotion I was feeling.

There was a heavy weight in my heart which all consisted/related to Levi.

I wanted to tell her how much I love her. I just wanted to let it all out and I know she loved me too because she wouldn't just kiss anyone without loving them right?

I don't know why I wasn't telling her. I don't know what was stopping me. I wasn't afraid of rejection, not at all.

Maybe because I was afraid that whatever Levi was hiding, would reluctantly tear me down.

And I just wasn't ready to face that.

_______________________________

A/N: This story went from joy to depress real quick.

I don't know how many chapters more to go (Lol I do know) but I can assure you it's somewhere near the end.

Hope you're liking the story so far.

I was thinking maybe you guys can help me with the caste. I'm not really good at choosing characters.

Thanks :)

Vote/Comment/ share

-Namukotak.