Chapter 21

This is when it all happened, the background story of Peter Walters and the reasons and all.

Hope you enjoy (I personally think this is boring)

She was depressed. She was heartbroken when Jaden left her. She didn't want the baby. She hated him.

It was just another reminder of the beast.

Only if she could see how much Peter, his husband loved her.

Nora Walters. Wife of Peter Walters had an affair with an another man named Jaden Hawksmith.

Peter Walters knew about it but he didn't go hard on her or yelled at her for falling in love with another man. He knew the meaning of love. Sometimes, it was one sided other times if we're lucky enough, we get who we want.

Peter and Nora tried to get along when Chase was just a baby. Little did they knew they had feelings for each other. Peter being the man admitted but Nora didn't want to. Because she still thought that she was in love with Jaden when in fact it had been Peter all along.

Nora's marriage life was messed up. Their parents had arranged her marriage with Peter. Nora loved Jaden before everything but she couldn't say that to her parents because Jaden was the son of a freakin' criminal who was hiding somewhere underground.

Nora married Peter for the sake of her parents but the affair still continued and nobody knew about it except Peter.

Nora was always honest to Peter. She herself didn't know why and Peter was like a Prince Charming to her. He bought her everything she wanted and because of that when they were caught up in the moment, somewhere in between the years, Chase happened.

Nora felt guilty. She cursed herself for being a cheater. But then too she didn't regret having Chase.

Jaden was furious at this too and after knowing that she was pregnant, they immediately broke up.

Nora felt relieved for some reason and the thought of spending her rest of the life with Peter seem too good for her.

So she did.

It all changed when Peter's Company started doing big in every line and he became more busy. Sometimes, he wouldn't even come home from the office and Nora grew frustrated by it. She started doubting her husband but deep inside she knew he wouldn't love any other women.

That much they were in love with each other.

Peter, somehow tried to make time for her wife and his lil baby son but it wasn't enough. It wasn't enough for him to be called a family gathering where they could watch movie together and sleep in one bed where Chase crawl up to them in midnights. Peter wanted these all the things. But he couldn't.

Instead of talking out to Peter about their ongoing problems she goes to Jaden instead.

And instead of talking about their problem to Jaden, they did other things that Nora wasn't proud of.

But she couldn't help it. She was depressed. She wanted someone to love. She felt ignorant so she thought Jaden would give what she wanted.

Sure enough, Jaden did.

But the nonchalant beast had other things in mind, Jaden wanted a freakin' revenge.