Chapter 7

Chase.

"Waddup Chase !"

It was after school when I was just about to sit on my bike I heard her say and I really groaned loud than ever. Sooner or later, I knew I have to face her.

I shut my eyes and take a deep breath. Turning around, my eyes meet hers. She was standing just a feet away from me like she didn't give a damn if anybody saw her with me and she sure as hell wasn't afraid of my glare.

Alright, here we go.

"Look Levi-"

"That's Alliteration !" She exclaims. Her eyes were glinting and her soft lips were hard to resist when she grinned like that and also because she had applied a red lipstick. I had a thing for red, don't judge.

I look down at her and give her a look which said 'Really?' Before rolling my eyes.

"What do you want?" I ask her.

She raises her eyebrows and opens her mouth to say something but then she closes it as she starred at me for god knows how long. It was like she was searching for something on my face. She then looked into my eyes and I watched her expression turning into disappointment.

"You were lying." She states and her lips were in thin line. I open my mouth but close it, dumbfounded.

How did she know?

The look on her face was soon replace by a grin as she started moving towards my bike.

"Never mind, I'm coming anyways." She says and sticks her tongue out at me.

I grabbed her arm before she could sit on my bike. An electrifying shock went through my nerves. I didn't get butterflies in my stomach but I sure as hell knew there were chimpanzees dancing in there.

I removed my hand from her arm quickly, the desire to touch her further was insane. I hated that feeling, not because it felt good but because it was fucking unbelievable. I mean, I had touched lots of girls in an inappropriate places but her, I have only touched her arm and I had chimpanzees dancing in my stomach.

"No." I glare at her and sat on my bike.

"Potassium." She says nodding her head. What?

I look at her like she was insane.

"Oh Potassium? I mean 'K'. No, I mean 'Okay' but you know the chemical for-"

I drew off.

________________________________

"Man, why don't we hangout?" Bolzerio groans.

I was fixing a tyre to the car. I stand up after it was over and look at him.

"Because we don't do 'Hangout' shit."

He shrugs his shoulders, agreeing with my point.

"You seriously need to get laid though." He stats nodding his head.

"I don't need anyone."

"Or maybe you ca-"

"Bolz, I don't." I glare at him and walk away to fix another tyre to the car.

I was happy alone- Okay I was not. But I didn't need anyone to fill the empty space in my heart. I was better off alone than having people trying to fix me.

After work, Bolzerio and me went to fetch dinner at 'Kelora' It was a nice place with home-y feeling and the owner of the restaurant was a 70 year old lady. Yeah, can't believe that huh?