Chapter 5

Song at the side Mirror by Kat Dahlia.

Chase.

My phone beeped when I reach home from work. Who could it be?

As far as I know, it wasn't Bolzerio because he has the habit of calling instead of texting.

I take my phone out from my pocket and see it was a text from someone named Levi. Levi? But when I saw the message it drawn onto me that it was the name of the green eyed girly.

"So do we have a deal or no?" Her message read. Rolling my eyes I replied.

"No."

Somehow, I wondered doesn't she have a car or what? She sure as hell was rich that I have assume. Maybe she didn't know how to drive it.

"Why?" Her message came again.

"Because I fuckin' said so." I reply and put my phone back into the pocket. Going to the kitchen I make myself some snack while my phone beep two times but it wasn't like I gave a shit. I was starving for fuck's sake.

After stuffing my mouth, I checked the messages. I don't know why, I was just curious I guess.

"Well don't get your Calvin's in twist daddy." The first text read. Holy fuck. Why did she had to say daddy? I groaned as my brain starts to imagine things that I would rather not.

"So you're not gonna reply now? Nvm, good night :):" the second message read. Her smiley got me confuse though.

I don't reply her and switched off my phone. In case, she started calling.

I watched TV and drank some beer. I know I wasn't going to get any sleep so I turned off the TV and plug in my earphone as I lose myself into music.

I closed my eyes as I lay on my sofa listening to 'Mirror' by Kat Dalhia. Call me girly all you want but this song gave me chills.

"I wear my heart on my sleeve

Don't act like that's a disease

Need y'all to bear with me please

I just say what I see

We all just chasing a dream

In the land of the free

While we paying a fee

To stay on this concrete

Well, I don't know the price of your roof

But the first of the month we all pay our dues

When the rain falls it don't rain on a few

When the sun shine it don't shine just on you

I don't know the monsters you knew

But I'm trying to forget the ones I met too

Baby, you could help me

Baby, I could help you."

The song was so realistic that it made me think about certain things

I open my eyes and bit my lips, thinking that I was somehow grateful for my luck because it gave me the chance to get up on my own feet instead of relaying on my father or anyone.

but still in the end I feel like there's a lot more missing like smiles and laughs, friends with whom you can share all your secrets with, sure I have Bolzerio but he didn't know anything about my past life, nobody did.