The honeymoon phase

Start from the beginning

Rayan- well I'll make you feel secure. * I stuck my tongue in and she moaned loudly. I smiled and swirled my tongue around. I moved my tongue as deep as I could and pulled it in and out as fast as I could. I heard she moaning and screaming my name. I gripped her hips and continued to eat her until she fully came in my mouth. I leaned up with a smile on my face. Her eyes were shut tight and she released her lip from her biting it so hard. I kissed her as passionately as I could.* feel better? * she a small space between her index finger and thumb. I pulled my boxers off and kissed her softly while entering her. She moaned really loud and punched me in my chest. I trapped her arms and continued to slowly enter and come out. Since she couldn't do anything she just took it. I moved a little faster and i heard her enjoying herself so I let her arms go. She gripped my arms and bit her lip. I moved faster and gripped the bed above her head. She moved her hands to my back and gripped me. She held her head back and I made a rhythm since I felt myself about to cum so I know she was about to also. After a few seconds she caught on and moved her hips with me. I looked in her eyes and I saw her trying to catch her breath. I kissed her softly and with the rhythm I was creating. I felt her moan in my mouth and I felt her cum. I smiled and a few seconds later I came in her. I bit her neck and she gripped my back more. I rolled my eyes and looked at her. I rubbed her cheek and kissed her.* that's what you need to loosen up.

Debriana- I hate you so much.* she was still breathing heavily.*

Rayan- you know I love you too.* she rolled her eyes and kissed me softly. I rolled off of her and kissed her neck. She laid on the pillow and I put my arm over my baby while laying my head on her chest.* good night baby.

Debriana- good night baby.* I kissed the baby and then I fell asleep on her chest.*

Craig pov

Craig-* I awoke to an aroma of bacon. I smiled and got out of bed to see Nikki cooking. I smiled and kissed her shoulder.* good morning.

Nikki- well it's noon but for us it is morning.

Craig- what time you get up?

Nikki- like 11:30.

Craig- oh. Sorry I woke up late.

Nikki- baby it's fine. So I was wondering when assiral comes back that us and the rest of the crew go on a couples retreat.

Craig- that sounds fun but I don't know if they're gonna be up for it.

Nikki- can you ask the boys and I ask the girls?

Craig- ok baby.

Nikki- come get your plate.* I took it out of her hands and sat it on the table. I ran upstairs so I could put some boxers on. I'm comfortable around her. Very comfortable. I ran downstairs to eat with her. After breakfast we sat on the couch and watched tv. I started to get bored so I played in her hair. She leaned more into my chest so I moved my hand to my shirt. She chose the wrong shirt because it was one of my suit shirts. I slowly unbuttoned it to the 5th button. Then I moved my hand down her chest and that's when she got up and sat on the table in my living room.* am I only good for sex?* she looked really upset. Thats one thing about nikki she doesnt have a poker face.*

Craig- whoa. I never said you was a booty call for me. I love you like a girlfriend not like a sex buddy ok?* she nodded and looked at the ground sadly.* how can I prove it?* she shrugged and I sighed.* how about we go a whole week without sex?* she shook her head.*

Nikki- I would want you too bad. Especially since you love walking around naked.* I smiled.*

Craig- I'm comfortable around you. You're the uptight one. I've seen your body a million times.