Clash of Lords.

"L-Lord Elohim!!" Diablo stammered. "I.. I.. "

"Couldn't control yourself? Wanted to fight her to the death?" said Elohim. "Don't worry.. I understand.."

"Really?"

"Yes. But I'm still mad.. Take a time out.."

Elohim moved with speed unrivaled by any being on Earth, slamming a palm into Diablo's head..

There was a boom of cosmic proportions.. and Diablo was sent hurtling far into space..

"Hmm.. might have overdone that a bit." said Elohim. "I think I just sent him over about 20 galaxies away from here.. it'll take him a few hours to get back here... well, plenty of time for us to throw down right?"

Fulguras gulped. If there was anything her mother had warned her.. ever since she was a child, was that of all the Gods of Order and Chaos she least wanted to anger, Elohim was the biggest one. The power.. of Elohim was spoken through legend.. did she really have what it took..?"

Fulguras then heard it.. the voices of everyone within her.. speaking..

"DON'T GIVE UP!!" Erza shouted.

"DON'T GIVE UP!!" Natsu roared.

"DON'T GIVE UUUUP!!!" Naruto yelled. "WE'RE BY YOUR SIDE!! BELIEVE IT!!!"

Fulguras grinned. "That's right.. as long as I have everyone's help.. I CAN'T POSSIBLY LOSE!!"

Elohim perked up.. his smirk going away for a second. "You.. that determination.. you look like.."

For just a minute.. Elohim saw the image of a familiar black haired girl.. somebody he had known for eons past.. and both the vision and Fulguras spoke in unison, saying the same words.

"As long as my friends count on me.. I will always fight to win for them!!"

Elohim's grin grew wide, and black flames blasted out from his body. "Kid, you have no idea how much more you just hyped me up.. GALACTIC FLAMES OF THE FIRE GOD!!!!!!!"

Elohim spread his arms out, and on either end of his palms, two ginormous black flaming spheres, each the size of 12 Jupiters expanded out, before he threw the ginormous flames at Fulguras.

Fulguras stared the giant flames down as they approached her, then she grinned. "REQUIP!!!!"

Fulguras smashed through the fire, as one of Erza's silver armors, enhanced in power by Numensapien Aura, adorned her body.

Fulguras punched her way through the amazingly destructive fire before pointing her finger only inches away from Elohim's face. "OPEN!! GATE OF THE LION!! REGULUS CANNON!!!"

Fulguras's arm morphed into a giant version of Loke's gate key, and blasted a massive explosion of bright golden light fused with silver lightning.

Elohim swatted the blast away with a back hand, but just as he did, Fulguras reappeared behind him in a burst of speed, her eyes glowing. "SATAN SOUL!!! ABADDON!!!"

Fulguras's eyes burned with demonic rage, as she became dressed in a black leotard with high knee boots, with black horns on her head, and terrible black wings. "DEVIL'S GALACTIC LIGHTNING!!!!"

A massive explosion of dark purple demonic lightning exploded from Fulgura's horns, turning into a giant supernova sized blast that exploded into Elohim.

Elohim roared with surprise and pain as he was sent hurtling for lightyears, smashing through multiple stars and planets, each sun, and each sphere  of massive gravitational pull exploding into dust as he exploded through them.