Homecoming

Within the vast mountains of Fiore, among the rolling hills, and the creeks and large trees bursting with life, a small cottage was hidden away within the land.. a cottage that was actually a meeting place for Guild masters, where they had their yearly summit.

Standing on a cliff overlooking the summit, were three figures in travel cloaks, They weren't tall imposing figures.. the head of them was only around 5's and the other two were around the same height, with perhaps one of them being taller. They were girls in fact.. and the other remaining fact was, that despite their nonthreatening appearances, they were several of Fairy Tail's most powerful members.

"We better hurry.. we're going to be late." said the figure on the left. "Mir and Miyoko have already gone down ahead of us to let them know we're here.. let's pack up camp and go on down."

"Right." said the figure in the center.

After about an hour of steady riding on large snorting boars, the threesome stopped at the wooden door of the cottage, one of them went up and knocked.

The door opened, and a fat disturbing looking man who was bald, and had a rather..erm.. stereotypically gay look, grinned. Master Bob, the Guild Master of Blue Pegasus. "OOOOHH!! It's wonderful to see you!! Fairy Tail's new guild master!!"

Mikoto Misaka removed her hood and tilted her head as she smiled. "It's good to see you again Master Bob.."

"And.. these two?" Bob asked.

Ruiko Saten and Nicole Mavros both removed their hoods.

"Hello!" said Saten nervously as Nicole sniffed the air. "N-nice to meet you!"

"Ahh... I've heard about you Ms. Saten dear! Come on in!!" Bob said. "Your two young ones are already waiting!!"

The inside of the house was packed, which had Mikoto thinking that this place wasn't really that suited for a meeting of all the guilds in two dimensions.

"Alright!! Everybody settle down!!" the guild master of Quatro Cerberus, Master Goldmine, held up a hand for silence, and everyone settled down. "It seems like everyone is here, along with their escorts!!"

As everyone nodded in agreement, and shuffled to make room for each other.. there were two excited squeals, and two small girls, around 8 years old, both of them looking like Mikoto, with one possessing the same hair color, while the other had a darker brown hair color, ran to Mikoto and hugged her.

"Took you several hours!" said Miyoko with a pout. "What held you up?"

"They were looking at nature of course!!" said Mir in her usual cheerful and happy-go-lucky attitude.

"The terrain was a bit much for Saten." said Mikoto. "Now.. are we ready for the meeting?"

"Mmhmm!!" Mir nodded with utmost cheer. "We're ready..

Saten sighed.. "Where is Glacis? She was supposed to be here by now."

Mikoto rubbed the back of her head sheepishly. "Yeeeeaaah.. she's not exactly direction oriented. I hoped the map Kuroko gave her would be okay.. yet.."

"Haviing trouble with escorts?"

One of the 10 Wizard Saints and a member of Lamia Scale, Jura Neekis, grinned down at Mikoto, his hulking tall form, seeming to dwarf the girls. "I came to accompanying my master.. but.. it's been lonely, as I was the only one she deemed necessary."

Mikoto shrugged. "Well, I was just okay with anybody really. They're all my family, but, Glacis was insistant."

"An odd girl that one." said Jura. "An Ice Dragon Born, with a personality that's odd yet loyal.