And Once More We Meet.

The picture is for A Railgun In Fairy Tail NG. (From right to left. Laxus Dreyar, Gale Redfox, Miyoko Misaka, Boruto Uzumaki, Sarada Uchiha. Miyoko's scarf is a gift from Natsu.)

Mikoto gripped her phone tightly, as she sat outside the small cottage in the night air. "I-is he going to be okay? Right.. alright Porylusica.. just keep me updated okay?"

Mikoto sighed and closed her phone, shoving it into her pocket. "Damn it.."

Nicole, who was leaning against the doorway nearby, trying to hold back her tears, spoke up shakily. "W-well?"

"He's.. fine.." Mikoto muttered. "He's sleeping now.. I'm sorry for scaring you Nicole.."

"It's fine." said Nicole. "I'm sure he'll be fine.. heh, he may not be good at lifting barbells, but he's tougher then he looks.

Mikoto took a deep breath and sighed. "I don't know if I can do this Nicole.. every time I leave.. I keep on thinking I'm going to mess up.. Wh-what if it's not just Accelerator this time? What if it's everyone else?"

"Mikoto.. don't you dare say it's your fault." said Nicole. "You're a Guild master, not a god.. You blame yourself too much.. "

"I-I know!" Mikoto muttered. "Sorry.. I can't help it.. I just feel.. so responsible for all this.."

Nicole smiled and hugged Mikoto. "Jeez.. it's natural.. it's your guild.. question is.. what are you going to do about its?"

Mikoto's face turned into a determined glare. "If what I heard is true.. about Master being captured in Alvarez.. I can't turn a blind eye.. and considering what they did to Accelerator.. I'm not going to EVER let that slide..

Mikoto's knuckles popped as her fist tightened. "Nicole.. we're going back to Magnolia right away.. send a spirit to get a message to Glacis.. we're going to rescue Master.. and Alvarez is going to pay."

Nicole nodded. "Right.."

__________________________

Sasuke looked down at the unconscious Accelerator laying down upon the bed as Porylusica checked on some of her medicines and set some bottles on the bedside table.

"So.. a country called Alvarez?" Sasuke asked. "This world has it's own struggles.. just like my own."

"Might I ask. "said Porylusica.. "How did you come to this world.. and why?"

Sasuke pointed at one of his eyes. "My eyes.. the Sharingan allows one to traverse between dimensional limits. However, previously the Sharingan only allowed me to go into the pocket dimension that walls off my world with the other worlds of the Multiverse, but after some training.."

"I see." said Porylusica. "Now.. if you don't mind.. answering my second question?"

Sasuke paused. "I was hoping to discuss this with Mikoto Misaka first before discussing with others. But I guess time is running out.. if this Alvarez is declaring war on your guild.. listen carefully.."

15 minutes later, Porylusica looked shocked. "A-are you serious!?"

"Yes.." said Sasuke. "half of our entire planet is already covered in a dark physical rot.. it's not magic.. not chakra.. not anything we've ever seen. Our current Hokage, along with all the other Kages from the other Ninja villages are sending out their best forces to try and investigate the matter... but.. it's clear it's origin spread from areas where Diablo and his allies entered and exited our world.."

"If this is indeed going according to the old legends of Corruption.." said Porylusica. "Then that means it has begun.. the entirety of existence is about to be swallowed."