Girl of Light

"VICIOUS WHIP LASH OF THE POISON DRAGON!!!" A massive purple energy made of charged particles lashed out like a rattle snake's tail streaming out of Saten's viper hands as she spiraled gracefully down from the cieling.

Asura, smiled and lashed out a hand, throwing out a powerful explosion of bright light, incinirating the poisonous whip.

"ROAR OF THE POISON DRAGON!!!!" As Saten landed on her feet, she opened her mouth and sent a massive cloud of poison blasting through the light at Asura.

"Don't make me laugh!" Asura roared, more light exploding from her body and burning through the attack. "What are you trying to do, tickle me?"

"Crackle..." Suddenly, the ground at Asura's feet began to crumble slightly.

"E-eh?" Asura looked down just in time to see a giant Iron Pillar rage out of the ground and smack her straight in the face, sending her flying.

"GEHEEHEE!!" Gajeel laughed as he burst out of the ground. "You're not observant are you!!!? "

"OBSERVANT ENOUGH!!!" Asura roared as she flew back, crossing her arms together. "BE PIERCED BY THE LIGHT OF A LEVEL 5!!!!"

Asura whirled around in mid air with supreme grace, and a rain of swords made of pure solidified light particles exploded from her body, raining down upon Gajeel and Saten.

Gajeel stepped in front of Saten and held up his iron shields. The shields spiraled out and fused with each other into one gigantic shield which spread out even more becoming a massive shield of glistening metal.

"ADAMANT SHIELD OF THE IRON DRAGON!!!"

The swords hammered against the shield, creating shockwave after shockwave, creating only small dents on the shield.

"NOW!! BURNING LIGHT CANON OF THE IRON DRAGON!!!" 

A massive explosive silvery light shot out of the shield, using refracted light to create it's massive burning attack.

Asura put her hands together and blocked the assault, the light blast split around her hands. "Fools.. my body and power is light itself.. those who seek to attack me within my element will be sorely disappointed!!"

"AND HOW WILL POISON DO!?"

Saten was coming at Asura from below, having used the distraction from Gajeel's attack. "IRON BITE OF THE POISON DRAGON!!!!

Saten launched one of her Viper Hands at Asura, which turned it's head as massive as a city bus, opening it's now giant jaws to receive it's victim.

Asura created a giant block made of light in front of her, causing the viper to bite down on the giant block instead.

Asura clenched her hand, and the block detonated, creating another massive explosion of light.

When the light cleared, Saten's clothes were torn, however, most of her vital areas were unharmed due an assortment of iron scales that were covering parts of her body.

"So that Iron Dragon put some protection on you before hand!?" said Asura.

Saten grinned. "That's right! And now you're about to get a taste of just how hard this metal is!!"

Asura whirled around just in time to see Gajeel right in front of her. "SHIELD BASH OF THE IRON DRAGON!!!"

The hard round shield slammed it's flat end right into Asura's face.

Asura felt blood leave her nose as she was thrown right into the wall of the sewer and sent blasting through several pipes.

Asura staggered to her feet, wiping blood from her glowing face as Gajeel and Saten leapt into the other pipe with her.