Glacis Fullbuster

"I calculate at least 12 more minutes until we reach our destination. " Glacis said, looking at the map she held in her hands. "Though, my tendency to follow directions wrong might be suspect, by using math to compensate, I can probably guarantee us arriving on time.. probably.."

"Glacis." Gray looked at Glacis from where he was walking just ahead of her through the alleyways of Alvarez's capital. "You're doing it again.."

"Doing what?" said Glacis.

"Saying things that darling Gray doesn't need to know that's what!" Juvia exclaimed, going red with jealously. "Mmmmggggh.. love rival."

Glacis sighed and adjusted her goggles. "I am merely trying to provide some intelligence to this group. We are going to the magical control center that allows Alvarez troops to communicate with one another after all.. we ought to make this a calculated and precise effort."

Gray grinned at Glacis. "You need to lighten up a bit Glacis. Not everything can be calculated and quantified. Otherwise Espers would have a huge advantage over us mages."

"Actually they DO have a huge advantage." said Glacis. "They don't have power that runs on a reserve of magic energy, so they can keep fighting for far longer then mages-"

"Glacis.. just.. enjoy the moment." interrupted Gray.

"What about this moment would you wish me to enjoy?"

"Just being in the company of friends." said Gray. "Yeah Juvia?"

Juvia looked down and muttered something sad about 'friend zone'.

As they continued to move on, Juvia whispered in Glacis's ear. "My darling Gray is mine! Got it? Juvia will let nobody take her Gray!"

"I'm.. not interested in him in that respect." said Glacis. 

"Oh really?" said Juvia, looking doubtful.

"Yes, I am interested because we both happen to share the name Fullbuster."

Juvia opened her mouth to speak again, then she stopped, her eyes going wide with realization. "Y-you're...Juvia didn't know Gray had a sister!"

"I still don't know myself." said Glacis. "We don't exactly have any proof yet. And I... haven't told Gray anything.."

"But, Juvia thinks you should tell him!" Juvia said eagerly. "Certainly, Gray should know if he still has living family!!"

"I don't want to jeopardize my friendship with him with possibly false acclaims." said Glacis.

Juvia blinked for a minute. "Glacis, Juvia doesn't think you have to worry about-"

"Wait!" Gray held out a hand.. stopping the group in their tracks. "You feel that?... we're being watched."

Glacis narrowed her eyes and sniffed the air. "Yes, I can smell it.. come on out! You can't hide."

Out from around a corner, Bob Cartman emerged, grinning as he chomped on a slab of meat he had in his hand. 

"So.. how are ya chumps?" Bob said, swallowing the meat he had eaten. "Ready to get.. I don't know.. eaten?"

Gray grinned. "So you must be one of those Espers we heard about.. Glutton right?"

"That's me!" Glutton said. "Ahaha! But hey, you can't blame a guy for being hungry right? I mean, seriously, I have a chronic eating disorder!"

"Sad." said Juvia.

"Yeah, I'm with her on that." said Gray. 

Glutton sighed. "Way to bum a guy out."

Glutton opened his mouth. "NOW I HAVE TO EAT MY DEPRESSION AWAY!!!"