The Accelerator And The Desert King

"So.. how've ya been Kazari?" Natsu exclaimed happily as he, Happy, and Uiharu sat outside a café, having just bought pastries.

"It's been.. fine I guess." said Uiharu, right after she swallowed a bit of her pastry. "Misaka is a really good guild master. She's gotten strong since you left to train.. and she's married now."

"MARRIED!?" Happy exclaimed. "Natsu!! We missed the wedding!!"

"Actually you didn't." said Uiharu. "Misaka and Kamijou went to the Courthouse to finalize their marriage, as sort of a promise to each other. But they'll actually have a ceremonial wedding with a reception and everything in either a few days or weeks, depending on how the setup goes.. we've had weather delays, but it's going to be good!"

"Looks like I came back just in time then." said Natsu. "I think I've gotten stronger since I've left! AHA!! Maybe I'll finally beat Erza!!"

"Tough luck with that." said Uiharu. "Everybody is way stronger now..  Fairy Tail is even gaining a reputation as an unbeatable guild. Erza's been using that armor Oculus left.. an armor for Numensapiens.. and you should see Nicole,  she managed to knock out Jura during this year's Power Development Festival in one blow. And we have several new members who are really strong.. and.. don't get me started on Saten.."

"Satan!?" said Natsu. "What's with Satan?"

"Saten!" Happy corrected. "Really Natsu! You've known her how long now?"

"She's a Dragon Born." said Uiharu.

Natsu and Happy stared at Uiharu for a minute, then their jaws dropped three feet. "WHHHHHHHHAAAAAAT!!?"

"I know.. who would've suspected?" said Uiharu. "And that's not even the biggest news. Gajeel and Levy had their daughter recently, Gale. It's cute right? Like a gust of wind.. Coluber actually looks after her, he's not much of a fighter, but he makes a great babysitter."

"Wow, I go away for one year, and everybody's having kids and turning into gods." said Natsu. "Ha! Awesome! I'm all fired up!!"

_____________________________

Far above Magnolia Town, hidden above the clouds, was a ginormous black airship. Upon it's surface, it bore the mark of the Alvarez Empire...

And standing at it's prow, looking down at the town with an air of one looking at ants, was a tan skinned individual with wild dark hair, baggy pants.. and two toga-like drapes on his bare chest.

Ajeel Lamur, one of the Spriggan 12 of the Alvarez Empire chuckled. "Well well.. this is going to be awesome!! Lots of destruction!! A bit of fear and warmongering among the idiots downstairs.. Holy hell I'm glad I accepted this mission!!"

Ajeel raised his hands into the air as a tremendous magic power began to shake the entire airship..  "NOW!!! LET'S BEGIN SHALL WE!? MISSION START!!!"

Ajeel sent a hand thrusting down. "ANT LION PIT!!!!!"

There was a ginormous explosion of invisible energy from the surrounding landscape, and a massive swirling pit of sand began to seep into all of Magnolia Town, causing the entire city to begin sinking straight into the ground.

Screams of terror were heard in the town in mass number, as Ajeel grinned. "FAIRY TAIL!!! IF YOU CAN HEAR ME!! THIS IS MY CHALLENGE!!! SHOW YOURSELF!! OR YOUR TOWN IS TOAST!!!"

"BOOOOOOOMMMMMM!!!" Suddenly, much to Ajeel's  shock, the sand was blown away, and all of Magnolia stopped sinking. "What!? That's impossible!! Nobody's ever escaped this move before!! It's.. who could possibly-?"

"Hey! Sup?"

Ajeel turned around, and his eyes widened as he saw Accelerator standing there, grinning maniacly.