Prologue.

"Ugghhh... where am I?" Frieza muttered, his vision black. "What happened..?"

He remembered, he had challenged the Great God Elohim to a battle.. and had been defeated in one move... but.. where was he?

He tried to move his arms and legs... yet.. he couldn't feel them.. all he could feel.. were these strange little.. fins? Fins? That was odd.. very very odd indeed.. just what the devil was going on here?

Frieza opened in eyes tentatively. He was floating in some sort of liquid. Water?

He could see his reflection in the glass before him.. his head was there.. in his Golden Frieza form.. but.. instead of a body.. he had fins sticking out of the sides of his head.. and a fish tail coming out of the back of his head..

Wait a second.. and.. this... this thing.. he was in.. a fish tank.. OH DEAR GOD NO..

"NNNNOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!" Gold Fish Frieza screamed out as everyone in the Fairy Tail Guild Hall gave a start at the sound.

"Jeeez!" Elfman Strauss said, looking at the fish tank that held Mikoto's 17th birthday present from Twilight Prankster. "It's only been a day since Pranks got us this new guild pet, and it's already weird!!"

"GOD DAMN IT!!" Frieza screamed. "WHAT HAVE YOU DONE TO ME!!!? I WILL DESTROY THIS PLANET AND SEND YOU INTO A BLACK HOLE FOR THIS!!! RELEASE ME AT ONCE!!!!!"

"Awwwww!" said Mirajane, her eyes sparkling. "It's a little fish pretending to be some sort of alien conquerer. How cute!!"

"GET YOUR F*CKING FACE IN HERE AND I'LL SHOW YOU CUTE YA BIG BOOBS WOMAN!!!" Frieza Fish screamed.

"Wow.. you need to learn a bit of manners don't you?" said Gray Fullbuster, walking over and shaking the tank a bit.

"S-Stop that!!" Frieza cried out. "Oh hell, you could grind meat on those abbs.."

"So.. before our.. er.. pet fish.. interrupted." said Gray turning to a scrawny white haired boy sitting at the bar. "We were discussing Natsu right?"

"Yep.." said Accelerator. "Rumor has it he's been spotted  somewhere in Africa, trying to ride an Elephant.."

"Sounds like him." said Gray. "It's been over a year though, but still he's being Natsu. I hope he comes back soon, Lucy's been glum without him around.."

"A one year journey packed with training his butt off." said Elfman. "He's a real man alright.. but how's he even keeping up his money without a guild to work at?"

"Who knows?" said Gray. "Anyways.. any news yet on Diablo and Corruption..?"

"Hmmm.." said Mira as she set down a couple of trays of beer glasses at a table for some eavesdropping guildmembers. "Rhode hasn't reported back yet.. but I'm sure it's no trouble.. he'll find Master Makarov for sure.."

"Sad thing about Mad Telepath being disbanded." said Elfman. "But at least Azure joined our guild as a result! Hahaha!! She's a Man!!"

"Actually she's a girl." said Mira, giggling. "And she's helped Mikoto plenty with managing the guild. Wish Rhode also joined.."

"He always was more of a loner." Accelerator grumbled. "But.. then again, so was I.. Mikoto is still at that Guild Master's meeting right?"

"That's right." said Mira. "Her first one as a matter of fact! I'm so proud!!"

"Just what the frick are you all talking about?" Frieza Fish muttered.

"Shut up.. this doesn't concern you Bubbles." said Gray.

"BUBBLES!?" Frieza screamed.

"Yeah, we named you.. your name is Bubbles now." said Gray.

"I AM LORD FRIEZA!!! CONQUERER OF-" Frieza fish's words were cut short as Gray put the fish tank in a closet and shut it.

"There.. takes care of that annoyance." said Gray. "So.. back on the matter at hand, I hear she took Future Miyoko and Future Mir with her.. have we still not found a way to send them back to the future yet?"

"Anybody have a DeLorean?" said Accelerator. "Sorry, bad joke.. no.. we haven't found a way yet.. it seems whatever spell sent them back here just hasn't been invented yet.. we have to wait for those Soul Reapers in the Research Division to get back to us on that.."

"Mikoto and Touma's wedding is in a few days.." said Mira. "At least we have that to look forward to.. and maybe Natsu will come!"

"Maybe.." said Accelerator. "Maybe not.. he's not exactly punctual to anything.. especially that abysmal memory.."

"Well then.. maybe you could go find him and drag him to the wedding!!" Elfman said with a laugh.

"You know.. I could actually do that.." said Accelerator, a dangerous smile crossing his face.

"Don't get too rough on him if you actually pull it off." said Mira. "We need him alive."

"Seriously?" said Accelerator. "He went off on a one year training journey with that damn cat of his and all he left us was a note!! He didn't even hang around to say goodbye!!"

"Natsu just goes off now and then." said Gray. "It's just him. I think he picked up the trait from Gildarts."

"Barely ever thinks, that guy." Accelerator muttered. "And in the one year he's gone, we've already gotten over 20 new members, 2 of them Espers, and one of them a new Dragon Slayer, not counting Azure of course.. what was that girl who just joined? An Ice Dragon?"

"Looks like Gray has a rival!" said Mira with a wink.

"She's okay.." said Gray. "Odd.. but okay."

"Oh please, this is Fairy Tail.. we're ALL odd!!" Accelerator spat. "So.. what are we going to do about the Power Development Festival this year? Are we entering or not?"

"The Magic Council and Academy City are delaying the tournament a few months." said Mira softly. "The whole Alvarez situation is what's keeping it on hold."

Suddenly, the there was a knock on the Guild Door..

"Hmm?" Mira blinked. "I wonder who that could be.."

Mira opened the door.. and then stared in absolute shock as a raven haired boy stood before her.. looking calm and aloof as he greeted Mira. "Hello.. it's been a while.."

"Mira?" Accelerator spat. "Ya know that guy?"

"S-Sasuke!?" Mira stammered. "It's.. been a year!! H-HOW DID YOU GET HERE!?"

Sasuke didn't answer.. instead he looked at the entire guild assembled in the hall, and spoke up. "I thought all of you should know.. Natsu Dragneel is back in town.."