Espers V.S. Ninjas

"Miyoko loves the strawberry flavored baby formula and Mir loves the grape flavored, and if you need me, I've got my phone number here, my cell number, my number at the Guild Hall.. and here's a magic communication coin in case all of those fail!"

Mikoto stammered around frantically as she piled a bunch of instructions and baby supplies onto Thundaarix's head.

Thundaarix blinked. Her magnificent golden scales sparkled in the light. "Mikoto, my dear, they will be fine with me."

In the distance, sitting in Magnolia's square and yawning impatiently, was Igneel.

Call it intuition.. but Mikoto didn't feel easy about leaving two tiny vulnerable human babies with two giant dragons with scales harder then tanks.

"Come on Mikoto." Touma tugged on Miskito's sleeve and patted her back reassuringly. "They'll be fine. Dragons have raised humans before.."

"R-right then!?" Mikoto said, feeling absolutely doubtful. "Th-then how do they carry one year olds!?"

"I carry them in my mouth where it is safe, warm, breathable, and fairly well ventilated. " said Thundaarix. "I sometimes visited your human mother and did the very same thing with you.. "

Mikoto took a deep breath. "O-okay.. please take good care of them.."

"What kind of grandmother would I be if I didn't?" said Thundaarix. "And besides.. Levy is the one carrying them isn't she?"

Levy Redfox, formerly known as Levy Mcgarden, was sitting atop Thundaarix's back, carrying Miyoko, Mirajane Jr. and Gale Redfox in her arms. She winked at Mikoto. "They'll be fine Mikoto!"

"G-guh..." Mikoto stammered. "Okay.. well but there's still like 99 things you need to know!! Miyoko likes it when you tickle her belly right in the center, Mira Jr. will NOT eat anything with peas, but if you do an airplane imitation she won't complain.."

As Mikoto continued to list off all the things she hadn't said, Touma slung Mikoto over his shoulder and walked off. "We'll see you in a week or so.."

"And Miyoko doesn't seem to be allergic to nuts as far as I can see, but still be careful-" Mikoto continued to speak frantically, unaware that Touma was carrying her away.

In the distance, Gajeel watched Levy, looking fairly worried.

Erza smiled as she came up behind Gajeel and patted a hand on his shoulder. "They'll be fine.."

Gajeel gritted his teeth. "I know.. But a father can't help but worry..."

Erza nodded. Even though Touma didn't look it, she could tell he was worried as well..

"Let's get going." said Erza. "If we're going to put the infiltration plan into motion, we'll have to move quick."

And so they left.. following Mikoto and Touma..

____________________

In another dimension.. it was currently around the same time at late afternoon in the Hidden Leaf Village, also known as Konoha. People went about their business as normal.. but in the Hokage's office, a meeting was being held.

Kakashi Hatake, formerly known as Kakashi of the Sharingan, no longer possessed any sort of power in his eyes as these eyes had disappeared with the final death of Obito Uchiha, who had been the one who had given Kakashi this power.

But nevertheless, even without the Sharingan, Kakashi had been formidable enough to achieve the title of Hokage. 

In his usual attire, Kakashi wore the usual ninja armored flack jacket and forehead protector of his village, with his wild white hair, and a black scarf mask that covered the lower half of his face at all times. But at the moment, he was currently wearing the ceremonial robes and diamond shaped hat that was worn by the Hokage.