nine

(Let's just imagine you actually can hike up to the Hollywood sign)

----

Erin: Guys, you've been doing a wonderful job but isn't it time to take it a step further?

Normani: what do you mean a step further?

Erin: maybe not just hold hands. Hug or even K-I-S-S.

Normani: mhm, we'll see..

"Anna!" Normani yelled as she knocked on my door.

She smiled when I opened it. "What's up?"

"We were thinking of going outside. Plus, I think Erin wants us to." She rolled her eyes as I closed my book and nodded slightly.

"Okay, sounds good. Where are we going?"

"Well..." She smirked slightly. "How much of LA have you really seen?"

"Oh, can we go to the sign?!" I asked as I rushed back inside and started to get my clothes ready.

"Sign?" She asked as she followed me and watched me put some comfortable pants and shirt on the bed.

"Hollywood sign, duh." I chuckled and took off my glasses and walking into the bathroom to put in my contacts.

"Oh, yeah! We can do that." She smiled and leaned on the side of the doorway.

After a while I had put in my contacts and I looked up to keep my eyes from watering. I then looked at Normani who was still looking at me. "What?" I asked with a small smile.

"Nothing." She shook her head then smiled at me. "Nothing. I'll go get ready and get us some food to take with."

"Yay! Sounds good." I hugged her quickly then walked past her to get my clothes from the bed.

"Yeah, um," she cleared her throat. "No problem." She then left me to get dressed.

I quickly slipped on the comfortable work out pants and the loose T-shirt. We were going to be hiking so I needed something like that.

I then went downstairs and slipped my shoes on, then went and found Normani.

She was in the kitchen with a backpack on the table and was putting things in containers.

"Do you want anything special?" She asked and slipped a few water bottles into the bag.

"Uhm... Fruits. Oh! And chocolate."

"Fruit and chocolate?" She raised an eyebrow and put apples and bananas into the bag along with a bar of chocolate. "Nice combination."

"I know." She shook her head and laughed a little. "What? It's good!"

She just kept laughing and continued cutting stuff up since she didn't want whole apples.