two

"Anna?" Someone whispered. "Anna."

"Hmm?" My head turned into the pillow and I tightened my grip.

The person chuckled. "Can I get my hand back?"

My eyes fluttered open and I saw Normani looking down at me. Something wiggled against my fingers and I looked down and saw I was clutching on Normani's arm, our fingers entwined.

I quickly let go and sat up. "Sorry." I managed to say in a raspy voice. My throat was dry.

"It's okay. Go back to sleep." She stood up from the bed and rubbed her fingers. I'd probably cut off circulation.

"Where are you going?"

"Downstairs." She said. When she did, I got from under the covers and stood up. "What are you doing?"

"Coming with you. I don't wanna be alone." I stretched my hands over my head. I could see Normani looking at me so I looked at her too and smiled. "What?" She shrugged and I grabbed my phone out of my pants that were on the floor.

"So how was the flight?" She asked as we were on our way down to the kitchen.

"Don't remind me." I groaned. "It was bad. I'm just considering staying here for the rest of my life so I don't have to go on a plane again."

A chuckle escaped her lips and I was just happy it wasn't awkward. I mean, I honestly thought it would be.

The kitchen was empty when we got there and I sat down at one of the high-chairs at the counter.

"Cereal okay?" Normani asked and I nodded.

When she opened the cabinet, my mouth almost dropped. "Are you stocking up for the apocalypse or something?" I wondered out loud as my eyes looked over the boxes of cereal.

"What?" She looked at me confused then back at the cabinet. "Oh! No, uh, we're five girls with different cravings that eat a lot so... Voilà." She smiled at me. "So what do you want?"

"I like lucky charms." I shrugged and she pulled the box out along with two bowls, spoons and milk. "Thanks." I grinned at her when she sat next to me.

When we started eating she put her hand out. "Give me your phone."

"Why?" I hesitantly handed it to her.

"You want wifi don't you?" She smirked and I nodded eagerly. She tapped something on my phone then handed it back to me. "I put my phone number too."

"Thanks." I smiled and immediately went to the messenger app to see a message from my sister.

Stella: Ertu komin? (Have you arrived?)

Anna: Jább! (Yup!)

Stella: Og hvernig er?! (And how is it?!)

Anna: Ég veit ekki, ég var vakna.. (I don't know, I just woke up..)

Stella: Bíddu, hvað er klukkan? (Wait, what time is it?)

Anna: Næstum tíu (Almost ten)

Stella: Þú vakna fyrir tólf? Hvað gerðist eiginlega? (You waking up to before twelve? What happened?)