~BUY JUST HOLD ON ON ITUNES~

Harry and Louis' wedding was in less than two months.

And Louis isn't freaking out, he isn't. Because he knows for a fact that he wants to be by Harry's side for the rest of his life and grow old with him and have seven kids and an abundance of grandchildren. But he was really nervous to walk down the isle in front of friends and family and he was nervous that Harry might change his mind about getting married at this exact moment. Now, Louis knew it was silly to think that, considering Harry was the one to propose, but it was almost like his relationship with Harry was too good to be true. It was too perfect and though they bickered over silly things, it was still probably the best relationship Louis' ever actually seen in his entire 20 years old life.

And while Louis was kind of freaking out internally, he was taking care of the babies and finishing last minute wedding plans. Most of which Gemma and Lottie have taken good care of, considering Harry and Louis had no idea how to plan a wedding.

Harry and Louis had been involved in a little though, like the color scheme and types of flowers and who was invited and whatnot. But the majority of it was left in the hands of their sisters who knew a lot more about weddings and creative things than Harry and Louis.

At this very moment, Louis was getting his suit fitted with Niall and Lottie. Harry and Liam were left with the babies because according to Lottie, Harry couldn't see Louis' suit until he was walking down the isle, which Louis didn't really understand because it's not like he's wearing a wedding dress. Harry's seen him in a suit before too, so it's not much different in Louis' opinion, but he went along with it anyways.

"Lots," Louis calls for his sister while he was browsing for suits. He wasn't even sure what color suit he should get so he definitely needed his younger sisters help. Lottie pops her head from around the corner a few seconds after she's called and raises an eyebrow. Louis gestures for her to come over so she does.

"What?"

Louis' fingers brush over a white suit, "Should I get a white suit?"

"Niall is wearing a white suit remember?" Lottie reminds him. Louis raises his eyebrows because no, he didn't remember that.

Lottie scoffs, "I told you yesterday on the phone."

"To be fair Lottie, I was changing one of the twins when we were talking on the phone." Louis shrugs. "But, if Ni is wearing white does that mean I've got to wear black so I stand out?"

"Exactly," Lottie says and then shuffles away to continue her search for Niall's suit because the blond Irishman was no good at picking out suits and needed all the help he could get. Louis huffs in frustration and continues to search for the perfect suit. Shopping wasn't something Louis was fond of really, especially when he was shopping with his sister, who was an expert at it.

After an hour of searching for a perfect suit and then another hour of making sure it was taken in properly, Louis was driving back to his and Harry's flat with Niall and Lottie. When they arrive, Niall was the first to walk through the door, eager to get to baby Leon, and Louis and Lottie walked in behind him expecting to just see Harry, Liam, and the babies, but instead there was another set of twins playing with the babies on the floor and trying to sneak pictures of everyone.

"Phoebe! Daisy!" Louis cheered to his 12 year old little sisters. The girls looked up from either their phone or a baby and their faces slit in wide smiles.