When

A small meow was what woke Louis from his deep, much needed slumber. At first the tiny meows didn't do a thing and he kept sleeping away, but eventually his new kitten grew louder and louder and finally got what she wanted.

"Adi," Louis grumbles and tries to more away from the small kitten. He was the one to name the kitten after arguing with Harry for an hour over it and he decided to name the kitten Adidas. Adi for short. He though it was cute and original to name his kitten and Harry agreed so now they have a tiny fur ball named Adidas Bell Styles running all over there apartment and waking Louis from a great sleep.

"Meow" Was what the kitten responded with. Louis, of course, could not be mad at the cute little thing so he picked her up and cradled her to his chest and snuggled with her for a while until she wiggled out of his arms and started walking over to Harry, who was still sleeping. Louis watched as the little white fluff ball started kneading at Harry's head and he stifled a giggle when Harry groaned and swatted the kitten away from him. Adi, obviously, still wanted his attention so she climbed up on his head and sat right where his ear was, causing Harry to groan and Louis to laugh and grab his phone to take a picture.

"Louis," Harry's deep morning voice grumbled. "Why is your cat on my head?"

Louis giggles, "Adi's just trying to tell you good morning."

"Meow"

"See?" Louis laughs. "She says to wake up."

Harry huffs and picks the kitten up carefully and dumps her on the bed in between him and Louis. She lands on her back and Louis figured she was comfortable like that because she doesn't move and she starts pawing at the air like she wanted someone to play with her.

"Look how cute she is H," Louis smiles and started playing with the kitten

"Look how cute she is H," Louis smiles and started playing with the kitten. Harry chuckles before rolling out of bed, all of his body exposed because he hated wearing anything to sleep and he was complaining the night before about it being hot in the apartment. Louis lets his eyes follow his naked fiancé while Harry walks out of the bedroom.

"Where are you going?" Louis yells after him and sits up, leaving Adi to lay in the bed. He struggles to sit up with his growing bump in the way but he manages to do it anyways.

"To make tea," Harry yells back from the kitchen. Louis laughs and stands up from the bed and picking Adidas up from the bed and helping her to the floor because the bed was too high up to let her jump down just yet. Louis proceeds to walk to the kitchen, avoiding stepping on his kitten as she runs close to his feet trying the catch up to him and play with him at the same time.

"Making tea naked? Isn't that dangerous?" Louis asked when he walks into the kitchen.

"My middle name is danger."

"It's Edward, love."

"Hey," Harry whines and crosses his arms over his chest. Louis laughs and shakes his head at his fiancé because I'm marrying such a goof. Adi then starts nibbling at Louis' foot to get his attention.

"Want food Adidas?" He asked the kitten before proceeding to fix the kitten her food. Because she was so young, only a few weeks old, he couldn't give her dry cat food yet so he had to wet it a bit to make it soft enough for her to eat, and he only gave her a little because she was small and didn't need as much as a fully grown cat would eat.

"What are we doing today?" Louis asked Harry when they were sitting at their small table they had in the kitchen, Harry still naked of course.

"Going to lunch with Gemma and Lottie," Harry tells him after taking a sip of his tea.

"Why?"

"They want to talk about your baby shower," he shrugs. "And unless you want a surprise baby shower controlled by only them then we definitely need to see what they're planning."

"Fair enough," Louis shrugged.

When the pregnant mad stood to go put his and Harry's cups in the sink, Harry patted his bum and said, "Go get ready. I'll do this."

Louis nodded in agreement and wondered off with Adidas following him causing Harry to laugh at the kitten and wash up the cups.

**

"Alright, so we were thinking to have a sunshine theme because we've heard you call the girls your sunshines several times over the past few months and we thought it would be cute."  Lottie tells Louis and Harry once they arrive and get settled at the table. They were sat at a booth in a small restaurant that has only been open for about a year now and it was one of Louis' favorites to go to when he had to meet up with people.

"It'll be white and yellow," Gemma says and takes a sip of her water.

"Like the nursery." Louis smiles.

"Exactly like the nursery."

"Will there be food? And games?" Louis asked.

"Finger foods and a lot of mini desserts will be set out. As for the games, for the most part they will be pretty standard baby shower games. Such as you lose a pin of you say the word 'baby' or guessing the right amount of string that'll circle around your belly perfectly. Then we were thinking about some baby shower mad libs because we know a lot of your guests are big needs and will enjoy that." Gemma explains.

Louis loved the ideas that they had. It sounded perfect for their little girls and for him as well. From the sunshine theme to the mini desserts to the baby shower mad libs. All of it sounded like something Louis would definitely enjoy doing with his family and friends as the celebrated the birth of his and Harry's new baby girls. The start of their new family and new life together.

"I love that idea. Theme and all." Louis tells them.

"Me too," Harry agrees.

Usually, at a typical baby shower, the father is kicked out and it was a day for only the mother and the baby, but Louis decided that since he and Harry were both technically fathers then there was no way that that would work out, plus he really wanted Harry there with him since they were his kids too. And Harry loved a good baby shower.

"Great," Lottie smiles. "We plan on having it at Gemma's because her place is big enough to hold everyone and be comfortable and we plan on having the baby shower next month when you're about seven and a half months pregnant."

"Oh Gems," Louis whines. "It doesn't have to be at yours. We can fit everything and everyone at our place. You and Lottie have already planned the whole thing. There's no way I'm letting you throw it at your house."

Gemma rolled her eyes playfully, "Shut up, Lou. It's going to be better of its held at mine. Gives us more space to do everything."

"You sure Gems?" Harry asks. "We don't want to be a bother."

"I'm positive," Gemma waves off. "Now stop worrying and buy us lunch because we've been working hard getting this shower planned perfectly."

***

Yo yo yo.

I'm out of school for the summer so be expecting a completed story over the next two months.

I really hoped you enjoyed this chapter because I thought it was super cute and I love their kitten. Plus I really like the name I gave her. Adidas. So cute.

Thanks for reading xx

-Mac-