Dear

"Harry, come here!" Louis yells from the sitting room to Harry, who was in the kitchen. He didn't need to yell but he was excited and it wasn't like the girls were asleep. In fact, they were the reason Louis was even calling Harry into the room in the first place. Scarlett had started crawling and he wanted Harry to see the milestone as well.

"Is everything alright?" Harry asked as he walked into the room with flour coating his clothing. Louis grinned up at him and pointed down at the floor where the twins were playing with their baby toys. Olivia was chewing on her teething ring and Scarlett was moving along to go after the football she had tossed to the side.

"Oh god," Harry smiles and whipped out his phone to take a picture. "Look at her. She's crawling Lou!"

Louis smiles fondly as Harry gets excited over their baby girl crawling for the first time. It was a huge milestone and now they only had to wait for Olivia to start moving around as well, instead of scooting everywhere on her bum. It was adorable watching her scoot and wiggle her way around the room, typically towards Adi if the cat was in the room. Olivia really loved that cat. Well, she loved the cats tail. And obviously Adi didn't like having her tail tugged at so whenever the babies were roaming around in the floor the cat would dart off to either go hide under Louis and Harry's bed, or in the bathroom, where she would sit in the tub or the sink peacefully, waiting until it was safe to freely roam the flat again without a baby trying to grab her.

"When will Olivia start crawling then?" Harry asked and sat himself next to Louis and continued to watch their baby girls play on the carpeted floor.

Louis shrugs, "I read that some babies don't crawl at all. They just scoot 'round on their bums the entire time until they start walking."

"Maybe she'll crawl soon," Harry muses and smiles as Olivia starts scooting towards him. Louis watches as his fiancé reaches down and picks up the little girl and smiles ridiculously when Harry presses a kiss to her cute little nose.

"Wanna come bake cookies with daddy?" Harry asked the girl and bops her nose. Olivia let out a coo and a laugh as did that and Louis watched in amusement.

"What kind of cookies are you making?"

"Chocolate chip for Niall," Harry tells him and props Olivia on his hip carefully. Niall was almost eight months pregnant now and as happy as could be with Liam floating around beside him just as happy. His baby shower is tomorrow so Harry had decided that, since Niall and Liam have been great since Louis' had the girls with watching them if needed and helping out whenever they could, he was going to bake them some treats as well as get them tons of presents as a thank you. Niall had insisted that he only really needed stuff for the baby, but Harry and Louis have gone all out and bought not only things for baby Leon, but a thing or two for Liam and Niall as well. Plus, Harry's baked goods that Louis had no part in because he was awful at baking and stayed out of Harry's way when it came to that.

"And for me?" Louis smirks and wiggles his eyebrows at his fiancé.

"Hm," Harry ponders. "Guess you'll have to wait Mr. I Can't Whisk."

Louis' mouth falls open at that before he exclaims, "That's not fair! You know I can't cook!"

Harry turns and sways his hips, bouncing Olivia as he walks back to the kitchen with her on his hip. "Whisking technically isn't cooking, but feel free to bring yourself and Scarlett in here as well so we can try and teach our girls how to cook."

At this Olivia made a little 'ba-ba' noise and clapped her small hands, which made Louis smile up at her and stand from his spot on the sofa. He walks over to Scarlett and grabs her from where she was sat chewing on her fingers.

"Come on Scar, daddy's going to teach us all how to cook." Louis tells her and walks back to where Harry was still waiting with a big goofy smile on his face. Scarlett wiggled in Louis' arms and grabbed at his hair making Louis wince and reach up to remove her hand from his head.

"Pulling hair isn't nice, love." He mutters quietly and walks behind Harry into the kitchen. Scarlett grabs his hair with the hand Louis wasn't holding to his chest. Louis let's out a whimper and walks quickly to Harry to get his help. His fiancé let's out a laugh and puts Olivia in her high chair before getting Scarlett to let go of her Papa's hair.

"Come on, love, you've gotta be nice to Papa. He loves you too much for you to be mean, yeah?" Harry coos and grabs their daughter from Louis and placing her in her own high chair.

Louis pats Harry's bum before saying, "Thanks baby."

"Help me put the dough on the baking sheet, yeah?" Harry asked and gestured to where the cookie dough was sitting in a bowl ready to be scooped and placed on the pan. Louis nods but quickly gives the babies little treats that dissolve in their mouths. Olivia was babbling incoherent words while Scarlett was quietly watching her parents move around.

"Right," Louis runs his hands together. "Where do I start?"

Harry pats his bum and lightly shoves him in the direction of the kitchen sink.

"Washing you hands,"

Louis pouts in return but does as he says and quickly washing his hands before returning back to Harry's side and asking what to do next. Harry hands him a spoon so he could start scooping cookie dough onto the pan before turning around and making faces at the twins, who both giggle and wave their little arms around. Louis watches fondly for a moment before turning back to the task at hand and dumping some dough on the pan.

"You'd make a lovely baking assistant," Harry says five minutes in to Louis scooping dough on another pan. Louis feels Harry wrap his arms around his middle and squeeze him and Louis tries to pinch his smile back, but is unsuccessful and smiles largely anyways.

"I'd make a great baker's husband too," Louis spins around, disregarding the dough and wrapping his arms around Harry's neck. Harry smiles and agrees by kissing Louis' nose and then his mouth and then traveling down to kiss at his neck playfully until Louis starts giggling because Harry's short hair is tickling him, and only then does Harry pull back and press a firm kiss to Louis' mouth.

Harry hums against Louis' mouth before pulling back with a big smile and saying, "The best baker's husband ever. With our two little beginning bakers learning as they watch us work."

"You're such a sap," Louis swats at Harry's chest and glancing behind Harry at his girls, who were both drooling and sucking on their fingers because they had finished the snack Louis had given them. "But I'm sure they'll love helping you bake all the time. It can be your thing."

"While you sit and eat cookie dough behind our backs," Harry smirks.

Louis gasps, "I would never!"

"I watched you eat most of the cookie dough Lou," Harry chuckles. "You are very sneaky."

"I have no idea what you are talking about, Harry Styles." Louis objects and crosses his arms, even though he had been eating the cookie dough as he went along because it was just so darn good. He couldn't resist himself.

"Mhmm," Harry laughs and presses a kiss to Louis' forehead. "Get back to work then, future Louis Styles. I'm watching you."

Louis scoffs but does as told.

***

Wtf I'm not dead. I'm back with a shitty update because I needed to get something out to you wonderful people.

My excuse is that I just started my Junior year of high school, my birthday was Wednesday, and I just got my drivers license today so I've been practicing for that too. Plz forgive me.

Thank you for reading though. You guys are the shit and I love every single one of you that comment and vote and read. This story has been getting up there in reads and I'm sorta proud that people actually like this story. You're all beautiful ❤️

-Mac-