Sunshine

Harry woke Louis up the morning of their doctors appointment with a smile on his face and a cup of tea in his hands. That day was the day that they'd find out the gender of the babies. To say Harry was excited was an understatement.

Louis grumbled under his breath as Harry drug him to the car, not necessarily wanting to be up, but really wanting to know what gender the babies were.

"Aren't you excited baby?" Harry asked as they started driving to the doctors office.

"Yes, but I'm tired still."

"I know," Harry pats his thigh. "But we get to see what our babies are going to be in just a little while."

Louis smiles and nods, sinking back down into the seat as much as he could with his large belly--being five and a half months pregnant wasn't necessarily fun, but Louis loved when he felt his babies move around in him. He let his hand run over his belly as Harry drove them to the doctors office. He really hoped the babies would end up being a boy and a girl, but be wouldn't be upset if it was another pairing of the genders. He was just happy that so far his babies were healthy and hoped that they continued to be healthy.

Another ten minutes and Harry finally parked and walked around the car and helped Louis out and to the office. He signed the paper at the desk as Louis sat down and then made his way to sit next to his pregnant boyfriend.

Louis grabbed Harry's hand and played with his long fingers until the nurse that he's become very used to seeing was calling him back.

She weighed him and did all of his blood pressure things before getting Louis to lay back on the table and telling him that Zayn would be back to start his ultrasound after he finished with his patient before him, which shouldn't take long.

"We should paint the nursery a light grey colour," Louis comments.

"We're going to need more space when they're older." Harry says quietly. He's been thinking about house their apartment only had three rooms and how when the kids were older they would need more space to move around and have their own rooms but he didn't think that it'd be necessary for them to pack up everything now to move. He thought they could wait until they were a little bit older to do that.

"Yeah, but we can do that when they get a bit older, right? We have enough space to hold two babies and us." Louis says. Harry nods and just seconds after that, Zayn walked in with a smile on his face and holding Louis' folder that held all of his information about the pregnancy in it.

"Good morning," Zayn greets and sits down in the rolling chair.

"Good morning," they both say that the same time. Zayn smiles and starts putting the gel on Louis' growing stomach. He shivers at the coldness of it and Harry rubs his thigh with his thumb.

"So, how has everything been going?" Zayn asks as he moved the wand over Louis' belly. Harry had his eyes on the screen and smiled as he saw the two babies moving around, folded up in small balls.

"Uh," Louis says as he watched the screen. "I've been having lower back pains and my feet swelling, but other than that, I'm doing fine. How are the babies? Are we going to be able to find out the genders today?"

"Well, I'll see if I can get them to show us what's going on down there." Zayn hums. Louis nods and him and Harry what patiently while Zayn moves the wand around with the screen turned to him. It takes him nearly five minutes until he finally smiles and says that he's got it.

"You ready?" Zayn smiles. Louis and Harry both smile and nod, wanting to know what gender the babies were. Zayn turns the monitor around so the couple could see it and he points to one of the babies.